Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....REUNION SHOWS......november 2014

On 11/6/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 11/6/2014 scotttie said:

I don't believe for a minute Tre didn't understand the deal. I think she still thought the judge was going to take pity on her.

Her saying that the lawyers and accountants filled out the paperwork was probably a lie too BUT I will say, I have a cousin who got slammed by a lawyer. It was a lawsuit and the lawyer kept taking the $$ but didn't even submit some filings until it was past the deadline and it ruined my cousin's case. This was an important suit and devastating to lose due to the lawyer's negligence. When a new lawyer looked at it he told him it was all messed up.

So, it is possible.

Yes, I don't believe that for a minute she didn't understand the deal either.

I do agree with you that it is a possibility that she got a bad lawyer like your cousin but she has lied about EVERYTHING in the past that taking her word for anything is just not possible for me. Plus this is a federal and very high profile case that I highly doubt her lawyers and all the teams representing her would not have completely spelled out everything for her. Also, judges question defendants who take plea deals to make sure they understand exactly what they are agreeing to, especially when you have a case as high profile and public as the Guidice's case.

I look back at some of these clips and this woman is just incapable of telling the truth. I just wonder how she cannot realize how absolutely ridiculous she looks denying all this stuff. She will totally deny things that happened in court and what she is being sued over when we know because of all the paperwork that has come out yet she will sit there with a straight face and lie, lie, lie. She is past the point of help.

Yes, that is true, it was a team of lawyers and it highly highly doubtful that ALL of them were incompetent about filing her paperwork properly regarding the assets. She just makes things up and believes her own b.s. and believes the world is the way she wants it to be rather than the way it is, evidently.

As for the plea deal, yeah, she just thought in the end the judge would let her off. My guess...they told her she had a CHANCE of probation if she pled guilty. She didn't listen to the "chance" part.

Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 raven-blackbird said:

I really wish someone would take that Jim jerk out into some alley and beat the horse pucky out of his happy butt................................................raven

jim is definitely sure of himself and has no filter.....the perfect addition to a housewives show. LOL

i DID find it interesting though that bobby had gone to 4 housewife events and got a picture with all of 4 of them over the past few years......THAT is STRANGE to me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 11/6/2014 raven-blackbird said:

I really wish someone would take that Jim jerk out into some alley and beat the horse pucky out of his happy butt................................................raven

jim is definitely sure of himself and has no filter.....the perfect addition to a housewives show. LOL

i DID find it interesting though that bobby had gone to 4 housewife events and got a picture with all of 4 of them over the past few years......THAT is STRANGE to me.

Seems stalkerish doesn't it?

Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

I don't believe for a minute Tre didn't understand the deal. I think she still thought the judge was going to take pity on her.

Her saying that the lawyers and accountants filled out the paperwork was probably a lie too BUT I will say, I have a cousin who got slammed by a lawyer. It was a lawsuit and the lawyer kept taking the $$ but didn't even submit some filings until it was past the deadline and it ruined my cousin's case. This was an important suit and devastating to lose due to the lawyer's negligence. When a new lawyer looked at it he told him it was all messed up.

So, it is possible.

Yes, I don't believe that for a minute she didn't understand the deal either.

I do agree with you that it is a possibility that she got a bad lawyer like your cousin but she has lied about EVERYTHING in the past that taking her word for anything is just not possible for me. Plus this is a federal and very high profile case that I highly doubt her lawyers and all the teams representing her would not have completely spelled out everything for her. Also, judges question defendants who take plea deals to make sure they understand exactly what they are agreeing to, especially when you have a case as high profile and public as the Guidice's case.

I look back at some of these clips and this woman is just incapable of telling the truth. I just wonder how she cannot realize how absolutely ridiculous she looks denying all this stuff. She will totally deny things that happened in court and what she is being sued over when we know because of all the paperwork that has come out yet she will sit there with a straight face and lie, lie, lie. She is past the point of help.

Yes, that is true, it was a team of lawyers and it highly highly doubtful that ALL of them were incompetent about filing her paperwork properly regarding the assets. She just makes things up and believes her own b.s. and believes the world is the way she wants it to be rather than the way it is, evidently.

As for the plea deal, yeah, she just thought in the end the judge would let her off. My guess...they told her she had a CHANCE of probation if she pled guilty. She didn't listen to the "chance" part.

I agree Scottie. I highly doubt a team of lawyers would ALL be incompetent. She knew exactly what was going on, but she still hopes that the judge will reverse her decision--highly doubt it.

And as far as Dina....I saw Caroline on some WWHL, and Caroline "cleared" up a bit of what the deal was with Dina. I didn't know how much Dina hated Jaq, and I still don't know why she does. She wanted a relationship with Chris, but she said she could not be associated with Jaq and implied she didn't want Chris to be with Jaq. Also, there were tons of birthdays for nephews and cousins during a period of months, and Dina didn't show up at any of them though she was invited. Dina is full of c a r a p p. I believe Caroline before Dina. Though I'm not a huge fan of Caroline, I believer her story more than I believe Dinas. I think Caroline truly does care about family, and she'd do most anything for family. I don't think Dina cares about anyone other than herself and Lexie.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Tre is a liar. Two face liar. I hope her jail term is just miserable for her.

Respected Contributor

I am amazed how the informal consensus is that Lawyers are infallible and Teresa knew.

Having clerked for judges in Superior Court in NJ years ago. I am not surprised that she is sticking with the"" I didn't know"". You would be amazed at how many times documents made their way into courts after briefs and documents had already been filed. The Judge was not having it. But her getting prison time was justified as they should of been on top of what documents were being included. Teresa could file a complaint against her Lawyers if this is in fact true. If she has it would not be public and it would be going to the NJ Office of Attorney Ethics. If they felt she was found to be ""naive in her knowledge"" she could get a reduction in her sentence. I am not saying this is what she is doing I am just saying if she really did not know.

Also as to Dina saying she is ""separated"" I too was amazed at this. And commented earlier about it. There is no legal separation in NJ so not with standing she can tout that all she wants since in NJ by law you are either married or not.

Contributor

What also bothered me was that the issue of Kathy's daughter, Victoria, having a re-occurrence of brain cancer was not addressed as it should have been. I hope she is OK.

Respected Contributor

From what Dina has said on the shows, what she has is an "open marriage" not a separation. If you are living in the same house, having relations, and still date other people, that's what I call "open marriage anyhow.

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 gazelle77 said:

Tre is a liar. Two face liar. I hope her jail term is just miserable for her.

I don't wish misery on someone who is like Teresa. I hope she learns her lesson and pays her debts. That is sufficient for her crime.

Honored Contributor

According to Teresa, who said many times, she and Joe spent so much time at their Attorneys' office, no way I believe that they were not told all of the details by their Attorneys. She is playing a game, probably hoping to win sympathy and leniency, but as she herself said, "no, I am not stupid." Joe has lost a ton of weight, very noticible in his face, and then a shot of a previous episode aired and he was so heavy in that shot, it is no wonder why he lost weight.

Interesting info about Bobby, none of which I knew. I am enjoying Amber in the reunion shows, especially when she yelled "STOP" to obnoxious Jim as he was stirring, stirring, stirring the pot. Did I hear Jim say that he, Jim, earned $87,000,000 in a year, or last year?