Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

audrianas 5th birthday today.....doesnt it seem like just yesterday we were watching teresa being filmed in the delivery room and teresa asking dina to be audrianas godmother?

https://twitter.com/Teresa_Giudice/status/511464814523453441?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaig...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 9/15/2014 Photo Donna said:
On 9/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

This show has reached an all time low with this colonoscopy prep.

And how nice of Teresa to justify her telling Dina what she was told about Rino.

they crack me up ""I have this information and I don't know what I should do with it.""

how about -- shut up????

Yeah. Wasn't it just last week's episode when Amber wanted to talk to Tre in the kitchen at Dina's and they both decided they weren't going to say anything? That didn't last long.

Oh and about that house Mel and Joe are building. Joe keeps saying they are only going to be there 2 years and then will build something bigger. My guess is 2 years is how long they'll be able to hold on to that house before it's in foreclosure.

Respected Contributor

What is with the stupid hats?

Valued Contributor

All of them -- they look to me like someone turned them loose at Forever 21 on an unlimited shopping spree....

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Valued Contributor

On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 9/15/2014 Photo Donna said:
On 9/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

This show has reached an all time low with this colonoscopy prep.

And how nice of Teresa to justify her telling Dina what she was told about Rino.

they crack me up ""I have this information and I don't know what I should do with it.""

how about -- shut up????

Yeah. Wasn't it just last week's episode when Amber wanted to talk to Tre in the kitchen at Dina's and they both decided they weren't going to say anything? That didn't last long.

Oh and about that house Mel and Joe are building. Joe keeps saying they are only going to be there 2 years and then will build something bigger. My guess is 2 years is how long they'll be able to hold on to that house before it's in foreclosure.

The houses are not even pretty -- just garish! They look like cheap mini hotels -- the architecture is so awful!

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Super Contributor

I am so sick of Teresa trying to be the Mother who has to save her children from the horrible news about their parents.... gee, why not have thought of your darling children BEFORE COMMITTING FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDERING???????? Being so sad about being caught and acting like you are angels after the fact is just disgusting.

You did the dirty deed. You lived high on the hog... hurting other people in the process and committing crimes. NOW YOU PAY THE PIPER.

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 gazelle77 said:

I am so sick of Teresa trying to be the Mother who has to save her children from the horrible news about their parents.... gee, why not have thought of your darling children BEFORE COMMITTING FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDERING???????? Being so sad about being caught and acting like you are angels after the fact is just disgusting.

You did the dirty deed. You lived high on the hog... hurting other people in the process and committing crimes. NOW YOU PAY THE PIPER.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I bet that house never gets built -- they'll have some excuse why they never broke ground for it. There's no way they can afford something that big (and ugly) especially if they put all of their money (and I don't believe the amount they claim they had) into a new business.

They are wannabe rich people -- putting on a show of having $$ they don't have. It wouldn't surprise me to see them end up in bankruptcy along with all the others that have had financial problems.

Honored Contributor

as of now the gorgas will probably be moving back into their old home.....the one that they were renting out. that will give them time to work on the other one.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

audrianas 5th birthday today.....doesnt it seem like just yesterday we were watching teresa being filmed in the delivery room and teresa asking dina to be audrianas godmother?

https://twitter.com/Teresa_Giudice/status/511464814523453441?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaig...

Are my eyes deceiving me or does that 5 year old have eye make-up on? (along with bleeding lipstick)