Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 9/14/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

If she's gets house arrest, is she allowed to do errands...such as grocery shopping...or would she have to get someone to do that for her?

It is allowed sometimes. It depends on what the court decides.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Amber and the twins have to go.

I'm getting to know Dina better and I don't like her at all.

Her opening words in the promo, not good!

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 DREAMON said:

Amber seems to be constantly acting for the camera. Nothing she or her husband says is believable to me. She is so fake and the crying works it's way in to every episode. Her running out of church to call Tre was ridiculous......it couldn't wait till she got home...crazy.

I have to admit that I have driven my kids to school more times than I want to admit in my PJ's with a coat over them but I still wore my slippers...and we wore seat beltsSmile

I agree with so many of you, but Dreamon read my mind about Amber.

My dmil used to attend that church when she lived in that area. For me, it was good to see it again. Many times, we attended Mass there with her and the other family members from the area.

Lion read my mind about how awful/puffy Jac looks.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Lion, yes, that is what Amber said. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Tre had time to do her hair and makeup, but not change out of her pjs? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

After all those kids, you would think Tre would know to put her youngest in a booster seat/car seat.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

stopped watching this season after 1st ep, I was interested in Tre's adventures as I live in the area, but the new cast just turned me off. I can keep up to date with the blogs. I think the ratings are tanking

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 SydneyH said:

I see Tre still has money for a trainer, she needs to be fired I think.

I think I read something that she was not renewed. but that was a gossip blog, so who knows.

The house is on the market,

you could prob. look it up Montville NJ

Valued Contributor

On 9/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

Teresa Giudice May Get House Arrest AND Still Get To Film Real Housewives

I don't know -- I will believe this if and when it happens. The Feds like to make examples about of people -- not show how they can get off with crime. House arrest for all those years of deceit? no way

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Valued Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Lotus~ said:

Amber gets on my last nerve.

she needs to lay off the fake tan

Valued Contributor

Joe & Melissa's new house -- can you say LIBOR loan?????

Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 jackthebear said:

I think I read something that she was not renewed. but that was a gossip blog, so who knows.

The house is on the market,

you could prob. look it up Montville NJ

A blogger has called it the 'house that fraud built', lol.

Super Contributor

I quit watching after the 1st or 2nd episode too. I can't stand how Tre is playing the victim role. Makes me sick! "Why is this happening to us"? "What did we do to deserve this?" " I just want things to get back to normal." (what, the fraud and the cheating?) Also hate that she thinks she's such a great mom. I read everyone's comments here and that's enough to keep up with the storyline, but I won't watch the show anymore.