Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 9/16/2014 lulu2 said:
On 9/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

audrianas 5th birthday today.....doesnt it seem like just yesterday we were watching teresa being filmed in the delivery room and teresa asking dina to be audrianas godmother?

https://twitter.com/Teresa_Giudice/status/511464814523453441?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaig...

Are my eyes deceiving me or does that 5 year old have eye make-up on? (along with bleeding lipstick)

You never played dress up?

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

The new ""house""?

Hideous!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 akaburtonfan said:
On 9/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Oh and about that house Mel and Joe are building. Joe keeps saying they are only going to be there 2 years and then will build something bigger. My guess is 2 years is how long they'll be able to hold on to that house before it's in foreclosure.

I bet that house never gets built -- they'll have some excuse why they never broke ground for it. There's no way they can afford something that big (and ugly) especially if they put all of their money (and I don't believe the amount they claim they had) into a new business.

They are wannabe rich people -- putting on a show of having $$ they don't have. It wouldn't surprise me to see them end up in bankruptcy along with all the others that have had financial problems.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT... how many people have a house THAT BIG..... and and then talk about a bigger house?? GET REAL. They drive the fancey Cadillac Escalades... have homes most people never would or could afford.... live way outside of their means... and then go bankrupt. Disgusting.....

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 lulu2 said:
On 9/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

audrianas 5th birthday today.....doesnt it seem like just yesterday we were watching teresa being filmed in the delivery room and teresa asking dina to be audrianas godmother?

https://twitter.com/Teresa_Giudice/status/511464814523453441?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaig...

Are my eyes deceiving me or does that 5 year old have eye make-up on? (along with bleeding lipstick)

Looks like professional eye make-up to me. Even her eyebrows look groomed.

Honored Contributor

Oh and about that house Mel and Joe are building. Joe keeps saying they are only going to be there 2 years and then will build something bigger. My guess is 2 years is how long they'll be able to hold on to that house before it's in foreclosure.

I bet that house never gets built -- they'll have some excuse why they never broke ground for it. There's no way they can afford something that big (and ugly) especially if they put all of their money (and I don't believe the amount they claim they had) into a new business.

They are wannabe rich people -- putting on a show of having $$ they don't have. It wouldn't surprise me to see them end up in bankruptcy along with all the others that have had financial problems.

I thought they actually broke ground already?

Honored Contributor

I thought they actually broke ground already?

this photo was taken 2 years ago.....i am assuming it is to be their new home?....or maybe it is one he was building and selling?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Photo Donna said:

All of them -- they look to me like someone turned them loose at Forever 21 on an unlimited shopping spree....

Hahaha!

So true!!!

Honored Contributor

sunshine that certainly looks like the house that was in the renderings hanging on the wall.

Honored Contributor

This was posted today.

“Joe and Melissa are still living in the rental house, and haven’t even broken ground on their new house. There has been no movement on the project, and the lot still sits empty, with no work being done,” a source has revealed.

Apparently, these issues are holding the couple back from breaking ground on the lot, where they will be building their new home. But on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Melissa Gorga and her husband are only focusing on how great their new home will be.

from the Inquisitr
Honored Contributor

sunshine, congrats on your team clinching the AL East. I hope you get to a playoff game or at least enjoy the city's festive playoff Birdstimore atmosphere.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.