Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 3/4/2015 OC FRESH said:

Kyle shouldn't let anyone talk about her sister other than family no matter what.

That's the rules.

Hi OC. I agree with you.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 3/4/2015 croemer said:
On 3/4/2015 DREAMON said:

I have had enough of Kim and Brandi. I hope they don't return next season.

I like Lisa R and do think she has a kind heart but she should have steered clear of the addiction conversation with Kim. It was made very clear that Kim wasn't having any parts of it.

I can see how Kyle would be emotionally exhausted with Kim and her problems. Kim is a very different type of person to say the least. I think I would want to strangle her too if I had to deal with her. She talks in circles and makes no sense.......99% of the time. The reunion should be interesting.

Amen DREAMON!! Kim is vicious...you poke her and she will come out 10x as vicious and go for the jugular. As far as Kyle...the way Kim has acted this year...sister or not I would be done with Kim. Kim expects Kyle to defend her...no matter how awful she is. Yes Lisa R. may be annoying to Kim but what Kim did was beyond anything Lisa R. did.

Brandi didn't have all the attention so she had to bring it back to herself. She wants to make sure she pops out anything she can to bring the women down to her level...very passive aggressive the way she makes sure she outs the other ladies... anything they may have done in private with not... a care their kids will hear this. If Kyle smoked once she will insinuate it was more often. If Yolanda's DD drank and got a DUI...then she insinuates her DD has a drinking problem. She is taking stabs at the other ladies because she knows she has a drinking problem. I think she(Brandi) and Kim figure you will not call them on their stuff because if you do,,,they will hit you HARD and make you regret even thinking about it.

croemer, You hit the nail on the head. I would have nothing to do with Kim or Brandi. They are not sincere friends. They both thrive on finding and outing negativity on the other girls. It is obvious that they do this to make themselves look better. Misery loves company.

I forgot where I saw Brandi say this (maybe WWHL) but she said .....she was always told that as long as people are talking about you ...good or bad.....that's all that matters. She obviously lives her life that way. As far as Kim goes.....I don't even think she knows what she is saying most of the time.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2015 winamac1 said:

Kyle shouldn't let anyone talk about her sister other than family no matter what.

That's the rules.

Hi OC. I agree with you.

Ordinarily I would agree, but I disagree in this case for several reasons.

Firstly, is because I feel that Kim is on a dangerous path. Kyle would be enabling her behavior if she stayed silent and squashed the concern of others.

Secondly, I think it is unfair to ask Kyle to defend behavior that is clearly indefensible.

Thirdly, and maybe my biggest reason, is that Kim has treated Kyle so horribly for so long, that I don't think Kyle owes her any family loyalty. Kim has lost that privilege....she needs to earn it back.

I used to see Kim as a broken person....fragile. Not anymore. Clearly, she is a viper. On that last show, she was completely vicious. I know there Lisa R shouldn't have become violent, but it would be hard to sit by while someone verbally attacked your family.

Probably the worst thing I can think of to say about Kim is that she and Brandi deserve each other.

Honored Contributor

That's the rules.

What rules? Kyle can't police what people are saying about her sister, especially if it's true......

Honored Contributor

Kim is a brick short of a load on a good day. The whole Hamlin thing was strange....maybe he has a boozing and filandering past.....big deal.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I just read some interesting news on Celeb Dirty Laundry FB page ........... Lee Ann Rimes is joining Beverly Hills Housewives!!! I cannot wait for this, LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 SydneyH said:

That's the rules.

What rules? Kyle can't police what people are saying about her sister, especially if it's true......

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Besides that they have a right to defend themselves from that lunatic.

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 CardinalGirl said:

That's the rules.

Hi OC. I agree with you.

Ordinarily I would agree, but I disagree in this case for several reasons.

Firstly, is because I feel that Kim is on a dangerous path. Kyle would be enabling her behavior if she stayed silent and squashed the concern of others.

Secondly, I think it is unfair to ask Kyle to defend behavior that is clearly indefensible.

Thirdly, and maybe my biggest reason, is that Kim has treated Kyle so horribly for so long, that I don't think Kyle owes her any family loyalty. Kim has lost that privilege....she needs to earn it back.

I used to see Kim as a broken person....fragile. Not anymore. Clearly, she is a viper. On that last show, she was completely vicious. I know there Lisa R shouldn't have become violent, but it would be hard to sit by while someone verbally attacked your family.

Probably the worst thing I can think of to say about Kim is that she and Brandi deserve each other.

Bravo!!! You nailed it!!

Esteemed Contributor

That's the rules.

Hi OC. I agree with you.

The funny thing is, is that in an interview with Kyle given two days ago, she says that Kim has not had a relapse and that the whole debacle stemmed from the one time that Kim took the pain pill. She said Kim's anger increased when Lisa and Eileen wouldn't stop harping on her sobriety. She said Kim has worked really hard on her sobriety,is proud of it, and is tired of being questioned about it. If she had said these things sooner, like maybe in the airplane when Lisa was at it again, the dinner scene may not have happened. But then, where would they be without the drama!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 MickD said: Kim is a brick short of a load on a good day. The whole Hamlin thing was strange....maybe he has a boozing and filandering past.....big deal.

I agree Mick. If I was a betting woman I'd say Kim and Brandi have been talking about Harry's past...him cheating on his 1st wife with his second wife. Brandi's all about pointing out when people cheat on spouses, even going so far as to call Eileen a homewrecker. I realize it's despicable, but it was a long time ago and if that's it, they should let it go... it's not their business.

Kim has a big old mean streak and comes out with guns blazing when she feels attacked. She's even worse with Brandi as her sidekick. Definitely not a match made in heaven!