Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I can't figure Kim out. She's just an odd person I can't relate to in any way.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

There's a difference between questioning something and running it into the ground. Kim admitted to what happened the night of the poker party (which included the limo ride with Lisa) and she apologized. It's the mother hens that wouldn't give it up, continuing to go behind Kim's back, and not dropping a subject they were asked to drop on numerous occasions.

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2015 SusieQ_2 said:

There's a difference between questioning something and running it into the ground. Kim admitted to what happened the night of the poker party (which included the limo ride with Lisa) and she apologized. It's the mother hens that wouldn't give it up, continuing to go behind Kim's back, and not dropping a subject they were asked to drop on numerous occasions.

totally agree

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I can't figure Kim out. She's just an odd person I can't relate to in any way.

She is odd Yorkie.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I've seen them.

Respected Contributor

I just want to know what secret Kim has on Harry that would make Lisa go for the throat....literally..................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 raven-blackbird said:

I just want to know what secret Kim has on Harry that would make Lisa go for the throat....literally..................................raven

Apparently, it comes up at the reunion, and the convo isn't pretty.......
Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 winamac1 said:

I like Lisa Rinna, but she probably should not have gone as far as she did. Kim told her to stop talking about it. She continued to talk about "Kim's situation" in front of all the other girls. I'm certainly no fan of Kim, and I think she clearly has many issues. But, Kim already told Lisa numerous times to stop discussing. Lisa wouldn't let it go.

I believe Lisa did try to assist and offer support from a good place, but she took it a bit too far. Kim will only get help when Kim wants to.

I'm not a fan any longer of Eileen's.

Brandi will turn on Kim in a nanosecond, and Brandi is a two-faced gossip. She acts like she's so supportive of Kim, but then she semi throws her "situation" under the bus when discussing with the other women.

If I had been Yolanda, I'd been livid that they did that in that restaurant in her country. IT was so rude and disrespectful.

ITA...except I'm not sure about Eileen.

Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 FUTURE said:
On 3/4/2015 raven-blackbird said:

Apparently, it comes up at the reunion, and the convo isn't pretty.......

really..............I'll have to watch that for sure....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo