Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Eileen Davidson<small class=""time"">
</small>

Just so future travelers know: a ""coffeeshop"" in Amsterdam is not for getting coffee! <s>#</s>RHOBH

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

What the h3ll is up with Brandi now?

Can they go anywhere w/o a fight?

Brandi was wrong to say what she did about smoking weed with Kyle....she did it on purpose and knew exactly what she was doing.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

Can't wait to see this episode when it airs here{#emotions_dlg.bored}.

I swear, Yolanda looks stylish in anything...like Cynthia.

Does anyone know when did BH stopped filming? Were they done filming when Kim's dog attacked Kyle's daughter?

Respected Contributor

Brandi goes bonkers next week. For the millionth time this season. I'm over Kim and brandi. They need to go. Oh, and it's obvious that one of Kim's major issues is that she thinks she does nothing wrong. She turned everything back around on Lisa R, even after Lisa apologized. Kim's nuts. She needs help. I understand her concerns with what Lisa did, but she handled it like a jerk.
Honored Contributor

Brandi is of course defending Kim. Bravo please throw them both off the show. Eileen is right about them going places no one else would go and feeling comfortable with it.

Respected Contributor

Remember after Kim finished inpatient treatment, how rested and healthy she looked? Not now. She looks haggard and acts like pit viper, poisonous and ill bred.

She used her kids as some kind of playing card, out of sequence, it rang hollow. I wasn't impressed with Kyle in the "coffee shop" either.

Honored Contributor

I like Lisa Rinna, but she probably should not have gone as far as she did. Kim told her to stop talking about it. She continued to talk about "Kim's situation" in front of all the other girls. I'm certainly no fan of Kim, and I think she clearly has many issues. But, Kim already told Lisa numerous times to stop discussing. Lisa wouldn't let it go.

I believe Lisa did try to assist and offer support from a good place, but she took it a bit too far. Kim will only get help when Kim wants to.

I'm not a fan any longer of Eileen's.

Brandi will turn on Kim in a nanosecond, and Brandi is a two-faced gossip. She acts like she's so supportive of Kim, but then she semi throws her "situation" under the bus when discussing with the other women.

If I had been Yolanda, I'd been livid that they did that in that restaurant in her country. IT was so rude and disrespectful.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I only saw the first half last night but was totally shocked by Kim's behavior. She was doing so much better several months ago, but clearly she has relapsed, sober people don't behave that way, and she has so much anger inside her. I felt horrible for Kyle, Kim said such cruel things to her, and Kyle is right...how can she defend Kim when her actions and words are just indefensible. I don't blame Lisa Rinna one bit for becoming infuriated, although it was wrong of her to throw the glass, but Kim crossed the line. Kim spews bile, I don't think she has anything on Harry, which is probably why Lisa got so defensive when Kim dragged his name into the mess. Lisa has lost her own sister to drug and alcohol addiction, and her husband losing his two brothers...it's a very personal subject for Lisa. I think Lisa has only tried to be supportive and justified in her concern for Kim because of her experience.

Brandi makes me sick, she is totally enabling Kim's bad behavior and I think it's because she has her own issues with drinking, so as long as Kim is the one unraveling it takes the focus off Brandi's problem. She is a manipulator and doesn't have genuine concern for Kim's well-being. It was sad to see how deeply this upset all the women, they have all tried to help Kim at one point. Even Yolanda who is the voice of reason seemed really disturbed. She has a very motherly nature, so it will be interesting to see if she can get through to Kim. I don't blame Lisa Rinna for saying she will never speak to Kim again, if it had been me I would want to be on the first plane home. It's a pity that the trip was tarnished so early. I found it interesting that Kyle mentioned when she called in on WWHL with Andy, that she had not spoken to Kim for 4 months prior to filming the reunion. Kim is at that stage where she is permanently damaging relationships and soon she will push everyone away and be left alone. Just very sad.

Esteemed Contributor

You notice Lisa V. didn't travel with them. LOL. (Don't blame her)

I feel so sorry for Kyle. She loves her sister but Kim just doesn't care. Brandi obviously instigated the whole thing; she sat there while it all played out. I don't understand Kim at all. She makes no sense to me.

I can't imagine acting like that in a restaurant. I'm sure Andy Cohen made Kim go to Lisa R.'s room the next morning; don't think she would've done that on her own.

I like Yolanda; she's cute.

Respected Contributor

Anyone notice how vicious Lisa R became when Kim was talking about Harry....she tried to grab her neck.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy