Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

well she did say she had a pill during that one episode (maybe more, who knows) AND she was in the hospital. is it okay for a user to use just one pill and not slip back into their habits?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......3/3/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 3/3/2015 sunshine45 said:

well she did say she had a pill during that one episode (maybe more, who knows) AND she was in the hospital. is it okay for a user to use just one pill and not slip back into their habits?

One pill is a minor relapse imho. I'm wondering if there's been other substances ingested before that event, she doesn't act rationally so it's hard to pinpoint, lol.

Honored Contributor

Wait, it was a heartfelt confession and an apology, how is this now a fight? I was so touched by what said! Why is Kim upset?

Now this has gotten out of control. Kim is being very vicious and it seems very unwarranted. Now, she's lashing out at Lisa R, Kyle and me!

Lisa R's reaction to Kim was not right, but what Kim was doing and saying was FAR from right. What a mess.

I can't believe this all started out with an apology. It's truly disturbing how far this spiraled out of control.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I broke down. Being there, a witness and caught in the crossfire, was beyond unreal and it really got to me.

Honored Contributor

lisa rinna

@JennyMcCarthy: I do actually want to know <s>#</s>WhatDidHarryDo though <s>@</s>LisaRinna? <s>#</s>RHOBH” I'm still waiting to find out!!

Respected Contributor

Kim has derailed. They need to put her back on the plane home. I would not put up with that k R a p for one second. She's nuts.
Respected Contributor

Yolanda invited them on this trip....does she pay for it? Do they pay for themselves? Or does Bravo pay?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Eileen Davidson <small class=""time"">
</small>

Bike riding was fun! The windmills were so beautiful and I can't believe people live inside them! They were nice opening their homes to us!

Honored Contributor

On 3/3/2015 Lotus~ said:

Yolanda invited them on this trip....does she pay for it? Do they pay for themselves? Or does Bravo pay?

i dont think she pays......i THINK that some of the women may recommend events or trips and the production company and/or deals with most of the expenses and chooses the ones they think would work.

maybe even some of the hotels or sights or airlines provide some freebies in exchange for advertising?

Honored Contributor

yolandas mom looks so great for being ill........