Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Brandi is a pig and I am shocked that Bravo was even allowed to air what she said. They can't say the word sheet but they can say that? Doesn't make sense to me.

The problem with this feud between Brandi and Lisa is it's all done for the show. None of these women are friends IRL. They don't see each other outside of filming with few exceptions but they claim to be friends for X amount of years. So Lisa and Brandi haven't had to deal with each other since the reunion was filmed and now they are thrown back together.

If Lisa doesn't want to be friends with Brandi just say so and quit the nonsense. Brandi is desperate to get back into Ken's and Lisa's good graces and Lisa keeps dangling a carrot in front of her and it's getting pathetic.

That conversation at the table about what happened with Lisa and Brandi ws ridiculous. Lisa R. was a huge fan of the housewives so she absolutely knew what the issue was from watching the show! How silly. I would bet Eileen knew as well but that conversation was for nothing more than gossip for the show.

And how ridiculous was it for Brandi to say that Lisa is best friends with the girl who Eddie cheated with. Isn't Scheana the same age as Lisa's daughter? She's not best friends with her, she's Scheana's boss.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

that is pretty much what LISA said about her supposed ""friendship"" with scheana via her blog. she said scheana is her long time employee and a friend of her daughters. she said they hardly run in the same social circles and that they are not good friends. i pretty much believe that......

arent we tired of brandi STILL talking about the other woman? i know i am! i am not even sure i know just what eddie saw in brandi!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:

From the previews, it appears Brandi is going to attack Eileen about her marriage to Vince - apparently they were both married when they got together - and this is upsetting to Brandi. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

How disturbing is it that Brandi is the "voice of morality!" GAG.

Brandi's got some nerve going 'there' but the skinny is that Eileen, who while married to soap star Jon Lindstrom (General Hospital, Port Charles, As The World Turns) was caught cheating with her current husband, Vince. Not sure but I think Vince was already legally separated while this was going on and this was 15 years ago, lol.

Respected Contributor

What word did Brandi say? Or what did she say?

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Melania2 said:

I'm not sure how to get this through but I'll try.

Brandi asked Lisa if she wanted her to eat her cat.

Respected Contributor

On 1/2/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/2/2015 Melania2 said:

I'm not sure how to get this through but I'll try.

Brandi asked Lisa if she wanted her to eat her cat.

Thanks LD...I got it. ( you did great!)

She is such trash...Brandi not Lisa. LOL