Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 12/31/2014 Melania2 said:
On 12/31/2014 winamac1 said:
On 12/31/2014 colliemom3 said:

I thought Lisa was saying some pretty stupid things last night. She told the ladies about what Brandi said, and then she told Brandi's parents that she blames Brandi's behavior on them. Even if she was joking, why say that? In both situations she should have kept her mouth shut, yet she prides herself on always being so well mannered. I felt her behavior was lacking. Brandi's parents don't have any more control over what she does than Lisa does over her son dating a woman that's 15 years older than him. Come on Lisa.

ITA

It was so very rude of Lisa to say that in front of Brandi's parents. I was a bit disgusted. I felt badly for her parents.

Did you feel badly for them when Brandi wrote in her book her father was a drug dealer??

He wasn't a drug dealer. That's why Brandi and her father have had a lot of discord in the past years. He wasn't happy about the way she used her words in the book.

Either way, that's completely irrelevant. The comment Lisa made was hurtful.

Ms. "class" certainly showed none in that interaction.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/1/2015 winamac1 said:

I thought Lisa was saying some pretty stupid things last night. She told the ladies about what Brandi said, and then she told Brandi's parents that she blames Brandi's behavior on them. Even if she was joking, why say that? In both situations she should have kept her mouth shut, yet she prides herself on always being so well mannered. I felt her behavior was lacking. Brandi's parents don't have any more control over what she does than Lisa does over her son dating a woman that's 15 years older than him. Come on Lisa.

ITA

It was so very rude of Lisa to say that in front of Brandi's parents. I was a bit disgusted. I felt badly for her parents.

Did you feel badly for them when Brandi wrote in her book her father was a drug dealer??

He wasn't a drug dealer. That's why Brandi and her father have had a lot of discord in the past years. He wasn't happy about the way she used her words in the book.

If Brandi's behavior hasn't already embarrassed and hurt her parents, there's nothing Lisa can say that will offend them. Her father's not up for father of the year...ever.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 JuJu Squeezie said:

ITA

If Brandi's behavior hasn't already embarrassed and hurt her parents, there's nothing Lisa can say that will offend them. Her father's not up for father of the year...ever.

It's certainly not up to an "outsider" to pass judgment on Brand's parents "parenting". That's the problem I have.

I don't care for Brandi. I think she's trashy and has no filter. That's not the topic at hand though. The topic at hand is how disrespectful Lisa was to her parents for no reason.

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 JuJu Squeezie said:

ITA

It's certainly not up to an "outsider" to pass judgment on Brand's parents "parenting". That's the problem I have.

I don't care for Brandi. I think she's trashy and has no filter. That's not the topic at hand though. The topic at hand is how disrespectful Lisa was to her parents for no reason.

Don't you think Lisa may have an insider's viewpoint of Brandi's parents via Brandi's information? Lisa isn't usually rude but she doesn't pretend to be gullible. Anyway, I'd bet Brandi told Lisa all about her family when they were her surrogate parents.

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

That scene with Leeza G. looked uncomfortable. When she first started talking, I thought she sounded like a man. She was just standing there smiling and kissing everyone, but it didn't seem like she actually knew anyone. Hard to believe she's friends with Brandi. Maybe someone paid her to be there. LOL

I would assume she's friends with Brandi due to having her, at some point, on Access Hollywood or wherever Leeza works. It appeared she was FAR better friends with Lisa V.Wink

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I am wondering if Brandi is going to tell something about Lisa that she doesn't want known? Maybe that's why Brandi keeps saying she knows she'll talk to her.

Frequent Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

That scene with Leeza G. looked uncomfortable. When she first started talking, I thought she sounded like a man. She was just standing there smiling and kissing everyone, but it didn't seem like she actually knew anyone. Hard to believe she's friends with Brandi. Maybe someone paid her to be there. LOL

Brandi and Leeza G. were on Celebrity Apprentice together. I think that's how they know each other. I'm not sure, but I think that starts airing Sunday. It will be a good season. Kenya from Atlanta is also on it and now she and Brandi have been having twitter wars. Apparently they really clashed on the show!

Respected Contributor

I would never use that word or that sentence on TV, disgusting IMO. These women are in their 40s and 50s and act like idiots. My group of friends from years ago would talk about anything but not that way or in public.

Look at the Vanderpump show, it's all about who's doing who and Lisa is right in the middle of it. Classless. They should have edited it out. Some words are not respectful in any show and best left unsaid.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/1/2015 colliemom3 said:

I am wondering if Brandi is going to tell something about Lisa that she doesn't want known? Maybe that's why Brandi keeps saying she knows she'll talk to her.

I doubt Lisa has any skeletons in her closet or Cedric would've trotted them out long ago..........