Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Yes, I was really looking forward to this season, also - but it's all about Brandi. I do not like her at all.

I did think Yolanda looked good last night, I love her haircut. Very flattering.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I don't want to hear about Brandi either. They need to throw her off the show.

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:

Yes, I was really looking forward to this season, also - but it's all about Brandi. I do not like her at all.

I did think Yolanda looked good last night, I love her haircut. Very flattering.

It's very flattering. Some of the others with long hair should try a new cut. Love Lisa R.'s style as well and I think Eileen's hair looks nice.

Esteemed Contributor

From the previews, it appears Brandi is going to attack Eileen about her marriage to Vince - apparently they were both married when they got together - and this is upsetting to Brandi. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

How disturbing is it that Brandi is the "voice of morality!" GAG.

Respected Contributor

On 12/31/2014 colliemom3 said:

It's very flattering. Some of the others with long hair should try a new cut. Love Lisa R.'s style as well and I think Eileen's hair looks nice.

I agree I think Lisa would look pretty with an updated cut. I am happy to say my haircut is like Lisa R's at least it is what I tell my hairdresser to cut it as. Smile So much easier then having long hair and having to deal with it in the morning.

Honored Contributor

From the previews, it appears Brandi is going to attack Eileen about her marriage to Vince - apparently they were both married when they got together - and this is upsetting to Brandi. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

How disturbing is it that Brandi is the "voice of morality!" GAG.

Yes. I did know that about Eileen. I hope Eileen kicks her a** {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I do, too! I'll help her.................

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I do, too! I'll help her.................

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Brandi as usual is ill mannered and gross. She thinks she is so funny and cute, but quite the opposite. I really like the addition of Eileen and Lisa Rinna as well, they both seem so down to earth and not so pretentious, especially Eileen...Yolanda I really like this season as well, and Kim seems so much happier and at peace with herself...I wish Adrienne was back on in place of Brandi!

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 colliemom3 said:

I can't believe Brandi throws a glass of wine in Eileen's face next week. But then again....yes I can! She's whack!

Eileen Davidson's is the only "lady" there, I love her, been watching her on Y&R as Ashley for years! Brandi has no morals, ethics, manners, etc.!!! I'd been willing to bet money she has been with married men ......... just saying!!!