Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......wasnt sure if there was a new rhobh tonight, but there is at 9pm et. i am getting ready to head out for an italian holiday dinner and will hopefully be back by 9, but if not, i will join in at 11pm for the repeat! they are also showing an episode of the girlfriends guide to divorce tonight at 10pm.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

Brandi....... Just drives me bonkers. Lisa & Ken aren't letting this one go. Not sure I can blame them for not wanting to get close to her again.
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/30/14......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I can't believe Brandi throws a glass of wine in Eileen's face next week. But then again....yes I can! She's whack!

Honored Contributor

okay, i am back from dinner and now officially relaxing for the night. i will watch the 11pm showing of rhobh. is anyone watching the girlfriends guide to divorce? i have been watching but it is a bit bizarre at times. i guess it is supposed to be a dramady.

SEASON 5, EPISODE 7

"Breaking Branches"

The time has come for Brandi’s housewarming party, and everyone is shocked when an unexpected party guest shows up. Lisa Rinna guest-hosts Access Hollywood Live, while fellow actress Eileen tries out a new form of exercising. Elsewhere, Kyle learns that her daughter still has a lot to learn before she leaves for college. Lisa Vanderpump hosts a charity event at PUMP, where Brandi makes her an unusual offer.

AIRED: Dec 30 9/8c
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I don't care what Brandi says....she is desperate to get back in tight with Lisa and Ken.

And then she has the nerve to ask Lisa if she is going to apologize? She is nuts.

And the story she told at the end was totally one sided.....and the other girls went along with it.

It seems that Yolanda is somewhat needy too.

I'm really happy for Kim....she seems like she is in a good place.

eta....Brandy's mouth is disgusting.....""Can I eat your ""kittykat""? (used in place of what she really said...use your imagination)

I mean......REALLY?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

^Yeah. That offer of Brandi's. OMG............SSSPPPPEEEWWWW!!!!! GROSS

Honored Contributor

oh boy......looks like i missed some interesting stuff!

brandi is one of my least favorites of ALL of the housewives from every city. i definitely dont blame lisa and ken for not wanting to be close to her anymore.

Honored Contributor

Yolanda does seem needy. She shouldn't have to ask Lisa to invite her places etc. and she's done it more than once. Lisa doesn't seem too interested in her. I wonder why?

Valued Contributor

On 12/30/2014 colliemom3 said:

Yolanda does seem needy. She shouldn't have to ask Lisa to invite her places etc. and she's done it more than once. Lisa doesn't seem too interested in her. I wonder why?

Because she threw her under the bus last season? / their blogs are interesting sometimes.

I didn't get to watch ~ I'll catch the repeat. Hope there's not too much Brandi.

wait. even one scene with her is too much. :/

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 tennpal15 said:
On 12/30/2014 colliemom3 said:

Because she threw her under the bus last season? / their blogs are interesting sometimes.

I didn't get to watch ~ I'll catch the repeat. Hope there's not too much Brandi.

wait. even one scene with her is too much. :/

I forgot about that. I can't keep up with all of these women's drama lol. I used to reed their blogs quite a bit but haven't in a long time.