Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/2/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 12/3/2014 physicsnut said:

Why do all these women put all their hair to the front?? Just weird. When the camera pans the back of them - they have no hair!! Maybe they need to add some more extensions back there!

LOL one of my TEENAGERS loves to do this!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....12/2/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Looks like they'll be covering Yolanda's daughter's DUI in the next episode.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/3/2014 physicsnut said:

Why do all these women put all their hair to the front?? Just weird. When the camera pans the back of them - they have no hair!! Maybe they need to add some more extensions back there!

Its a security thing. Like a security blanket.

Honored Contributor

Lipstick Diva, thanks so much.....i ordered the snowman cookie jar and got it on auto delivery so i can get the owl. i will probably cancel the halloween shipment after i receive the owl. that was a "sweet"deal. LOL WinkKiss

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 wildcherry said:

I can't stand Lisa Rinna. I hated the idea of her coming on that show. She seems kind of kooky. I never watched her clothing presentations either on QVC. If actresses want to be taken seriously, they should stay off of these ridiculous shows in my opinion.

After the last few episodes, I felt that this show is becoming nothing but a showcase about these women and their material things. You have to see them in their closets while they pack for yet another vacation all the time mentioning designer labels as they pack. I was almost embarrassed watching it. Then you see what kind of child Porsha is becoming thanks to her father. I liked the show better in the first couple of seasons.

I don't know who I even like anymore out of all of them. Some of them should take note of how their hair looks worn up with all the ratty looking extensions, namely Brandi. Yolanda used to have a rat's nest also.

I don't know why I even watch them, but I do. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I love Lisa Rinna. She's my favorite by far. She seems super down to earth and sweet. I also like her on QVC.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 sunshine45 said:

Lipstick Diva, thanks so much.....i ordered the snowman cookie jar and got it on auto delivery so i can get the owl. i will probably cancel the halloween shipment after i receive the owl. that was a "sweet"deal. LOL WinkKiss

Hi Sunshine. I saw those jars early yesterday a.m. They are DARLING. I ordered 3 as gifts. I thought the owl was adorable too. I just wanted the owl for myself, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"