Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills....11/25/14.....with "news, gossip, spoilers

hello tuesday night ladies! the real housewives of beverly hills is on tonight at 9pm et. if you missed episode 1 they are showing it now at 8pm et. i will be watching it on and off because dancing with the stars is on for 3 HOURS tonight?!?! who is going to be around tonight watching?

last weeks premiere episode had 2.0 million viewers. the peoples couch is also on tonight. no watch what happens live this week.....andy is on a break for thanksgiving week.

ENJOY! Kiss

SEASON 5, EPISODE 2

<h3>Kim and Brandi celebrate being BFFs by dressing up in disguise to spy on the ex-boyfriend of Brandi, J.R.</h3>
Ep 2: Who Stalked J.R.?

Kim and some hunky movers help Brandi move into her new house, but Brandi is more interested in the guys' abs than unpacking boxes. Kyle and her family jet to Lake Tahoe in a private plane while Yolanda surprises David with a very special, and very revealing, dinner. Kim and Brandi celebrate being BFFs by dressing up in disguise to spy on the ex-boyfriend of Brandi, J.R.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....11/25/14.....with "news, gossip, spoilers

interesting to see brandi and kim getting along so well.

LOVE how lisa has her shirts/blouses custom made!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills....11/25/14.....with "news, gossip, spoilers

Kyle's youngest daughter seems to have gone to the Milania Giudice school of behavior.
Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Caravaggio said: Kyle's youngest daughter seems to have gone to the Milania Giudice school of behavior.

LOL!!

For sure...just like her mama who is a troublemaker and a brat.

Honored Contributor

i have to watch the repeat.....between my laundry and dancing with the stars i didnt see enough of the episode.....although there was WAY too much brandi......

Esteemed Contributor

Has Eileen Davidson been shown yet? Maybe I just missed it.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

her first appearance will be next week i believe.

Honored Contributor

the views from yolandas home are stunning! if i lived there i might never want to leave!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the repeat now. Kim and Brandi look so funny in the wigs. I think Kim actually looks good in her wig. Wow she seems like so short compared to Brandi too! They definitely make good friends.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/25/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 11/25/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

her first appearance will be next week i believe.

Thanks Sunshine. I was a Y&R watcher for years and she is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see what her personality is like on this show.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK