Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills.....1/6/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies! happy chilly tuesday......we had some snow today, schools were closed, it is windy, and tomorrow night we are probably going to hit the single digits. a nice cold night to stay in and watch the rhobh! is anyone around watching this evening? last weeks episode 12/30/14 had 1.64 million viewers. hope everyone is doing well! Kiss

the girlfriends guide to divorce is also on this evening. brandi and jeff lewis are scheduled to be on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

SEASON 5, EPISODE 8

"Wining and Dining"

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><strong><br/></strong></p> <p><strong><br/></strong></p> <p> </p> <div class=

S05/E508

Brandi and Lisa Vanderpump finally meet for lunch to talk about the status of their tenuous relationship. Yolanda struggles with trusting Bella after her recent DUI charge. Eileen and Brandi share marriage stories over dinner, but the evening quickly turns sour when Brandi hears Eileen was married to somebody else when she met Vince. The ladies attend a dinner party at Yolanda's home in Malibu where tensions are high between Eileen and Brandi.

AIRED: Jan 6 9/8c
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....1/6/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

oh no......yolanda is planning another one of her gather round the piano sing along parties.... .

one thing i will say is that yolanda and mohamed made some beautiful children!

give it up brandi......move on without lisa. it is clear that lisa doesnt want to be close with her anymore.

i cannot believe that kyle is just now teaching her 18 year old how to do laundry! it isnt that hard and it certainly isnt rocket science.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills.....1/6/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I would bet money that Brandi has been involved with married men. Her piousness is only when she's sober.

I hope Lisa keeps her at arms length. She isn't worth squat.

Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 sunshine45 said:

oh no......yolanda is planning another one of her gather round the piano sing along parties.... .

one thing i will say is that yolanda and mohamed made some beautiful children!

give it up brandi......move on without lisa. it is clear that lisa doesnt want to be close with her anymore.

i cannot believe that kyle is just now teaching her 18 year old how to do laundry! it isnt that hard and it certainly isnt rocket science.

Maybe Kyle needs her sister Kathy to come and teach her. She seems to be the bossy one who tells them when to blink.

Honored Contributor

i cannot believe that brandi threw that drink......there is something wrong with that woman and it isnt just that she drinks too much! she supposedly picked fights with three of the atlanta women at the last bravo upfronts......and andy even confirmed it.

i am also suprised that yolanda wasnt more shocked at brandi. she seemed to just brush it off!

Honored Contributor

oh yes.....lisa rinna went there......she called brandi ""white trash.""

Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 sunshine45 said:

i cannot believe that brandi threw that drink......there is something wrong with that woman and it isnt just that she drinks too much! she supposedly picked fights with three of the atlanta women at the last bravo upfronts......and andy even confirmed it.

i am also suprised that yolanda wasnt more shocked at brandi. she seemed to just brush it off!

ITA! If my friend had done that, I would've gone off on her. I think part of it is Yolanda isn't always really quick with reactions, and I think part of it is the Lyme's disease. Brandi is beyond inappropriate. What was up with the gift of the necklace? Weird. And her comments to Babyface (love him!!!) were sooooooooo bad. Lisa was right. And what is Brandi doing with the totally inappropriate finger--------his wife? White trash is right!! I don't know how Babyface went with it. Brandi needs help. And she needs to hide her crazy in the meantime.......... I didn't think she could get worse, but she does. Every. Week. Gross.
Honored Contributor

Yeah Brandi needs some help. She needs therapy and perhaps meds. She seems to have some deep rooted issues. I was thinking maybe Yolanda is just more relaxed with her because of where she's from. The people are pretty relaxed about many things.

Respected Contributor

Brandi is white trash, they need to kick her to the curb and run over her with Lisa's cadi. I would have gone to the kitchen and done an ice bucket on her head. She's a drunk.

They closed all the schools tomorrow because of the temps. 8 degrees. Long range 12 day forecast for next weekend is mid 50s. Heat wave.

Esteemed Contributor

WHY is this entire show centered about Brandi and Brandi's viewpoint on things? I am sick and tired of this lousy, two-bit tramp.

Two new cast members and it's still all about Brandi.

Can't stand her.

The gall of her, saying Lisa needed to apologize! UGH