Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......1/13/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 1/13/2015 scotttie said:

WWHL is pretty good tonight.

lisa rinna has got so much personality and you can tell andy really likes her!

i cant believe bob had an affair with reza from shahs of sunset!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......1/13/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

i LOVE collecting costume jewelry.....it is so much fun to wear and you can really make a statement with it.

i like the stella and dot line.

http://www.stelladot.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

That wasn't much of a display for the Stella and Dot. It looks like a starter kit.

Looks like Kim is off the wagon by the way she was acting on the previews.

I don't think she was ever sober.

Vyle crying the whole show? ugh. Who cares? This episode seemed like a place-holder of sorts... nothing happened.

I was thinking when it started that the score (for me) is 3 to 3... I like the Lisas and Eileen.... but I can't stand Brandi, Kyle or Yolanda. I forgot all about Kim. lol.

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 sunshine45 said:

i LOVE collecting costume jewelry.....it is so much fun to wear and you can really make a statement with it.

Cute! I just wonder if it's good enough for some of the ladies

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 tennpal15 said:

That wasn't much of a display for the Stella and Dot. It looks like a starter kit.

Looks like Kim is off the wagon by the way she was acting on the previews.

I don't think she was ever sober.

Vyle crying the whole show? ugh. Who cares? This episode seemed like a place-holder of sorts... nothing happened.

I was thinking when it started that the score (for me) is 3 to 3... I like the Lisas and Eileen.... but I can't stand Brandi, Kyle or Yolanda. I forgot all about Kim. lol.

I'm with you!

Honored Contributor

I think Kim should have been taken off the show a long time ago.

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 colliemom3 said:
On 1/13/2015 sunshine45 said:

Cute! I just wonder if it's good enough for some of the ladies {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I have a ton of costume jewelry.(I love it too, forgot to say that). I think it is pretty funny that they are calling jewelry parties "trunk shows" now. Another company I have looked at does the same thing.

http://www.luluavenue.com/Default.ashx

Honored Contributor

I thought it was kind of a boring episode...I really like Yolanda, both Lisas and Eileen, and Kyle doesn't really bother me except she needs to get into the real world.She is so clueless about finances and she has sheltered her kids too much as well......She seems like a very good mother though as well as Yolanda......Eileen seems very down to earth as does Lisa Rinna, great editions to the show!!!!!!!Brandi as usual was Brandi..........Next week should be very interesting,Kim has had such a small role up until now!!!!!!Hopefully she hasn't fallen off of the wagon but it sure looks like she has!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I watched a few episodes because I wanted to see Eileen Davidson and I still don't like her I also cannot stand Vanderpump or whatever her name is. These women (I have seen ALL of the reality shows at one time or another) I think this is the most pretentious and just so completely ridiculous I will no longer watch.

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Honored Contributor

Love Eileen Davidson & Lisa Rina as additions to this show! Nothing real exciting last night but boohooing over kids going to college, good grief these people are rich, all they have to do is hop on a plane, they're not going into outer space!

Next week looks very interesting, even Lisa Rina said on Andy Cohen's show, that being on this show is more interesting than being on a Soap, LOL!