Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......1/13/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Lisa Rinna makes me laugh, she's a great addition to the show. She is so cute and just keeps it real. I loved it when she stood inside Yolanda's glass refrigerator and said something like "now I'll last forever". {#emotions_dlg.laugh} BTW Yolanda's fridge has it's own twitter account LOL! It's @YolandasFridge if you want to follow it, apparently it has lots to say.

I think Ken and Lisa V. are so sweet together, he treats her like a queen. I would love to be surrounded by all those pink roses.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......1/13/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Next week looks better. It looks like Brandi pushes Kyle down the steps. Kim acts like she is drinking or doing pills again.

Esteemed Contributor

They can definitely afford it. I have read his net worth is about $100 million. He is the #1 realtor by volume in Cali and #3 in the US.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I like Yo with her daughter. She's a very good mom, I think.

Honored Contributor

Next week looks crazy. Brandi pushes Kyle and is Kim drunk?

I realize Kyle and Mauricio have money, but I can't believe how clueless Kyle seems to be when it comes to finances.

I wonder if the ladies are going to like the jewelry party Lisa R. is having? What kind of stuff was she selling? I realize it was for charity but it didn't look like it was very good quality or was it just me?

Respected Contributor

Collie, it was Stella & Dot. It's fashion/costume jewelry. Inexpensive, but they have some cute items. I don't care how much money I had, I wouldn't be giving that kind of money to a kid. Kyle has no clue, either. It drives me nuts when women are clueless about those sorts of things......
Respected Contributor

I just saw this:

Kyle Richards: Net Worth: $30 MILLION RHOBH Salary: $270,000 Mauricio Umansky Net Worth: $30 MILLION

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/real-housewives-net-worth-salaries/ | All Things Real Housewives|http://allthingsrh.com/real-housewives-net-worth-salaries/ | All Things Real Housewives

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 FUTURE said: Collie, it was Stella & Dot. It's fashion/costume jewelry. Inexpensive, but they have some cute items. I don't care how much money I had, I wouldn't be giving that kind of money to a kid. Kyle has no clue, either. It drives me nuts when women are clueless about those sorts of things......

Thanks Future. I have heard of or may have even seen that line now that you said the name. I know they said it on the show but I didn't catch it. Kyle annoys me in many ways. I'm sure Mauricio gets sick of the constant crying lol.

Respected Contributor

That wasn't much of a display for the Stella and Dot. It looks like a starter kit.

Looks like Kim is off the wagon by the way she was acting on the previews.

Respected Contributor

WWHL is pretty good tonight.