Honored Contributor

the real housewives of beverly hills......1/13/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi everyone and happy tuesday! hope everyone had a fantastic day. tonight it is time for the real housewives of beverly hills. it begins at 9pm et and it is followed by the girlfriends guide to divorce. lisa rinna and bob harper are on watch what happens live tonight. is anyone around for the drama?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

last weeks episode had 1.84 million viewers.....quite a bit less than the rhoa! almost halfway through the season now.....

SEASON 5, EPISODE 9

"Live and Learn"

/></p> <p> </p> <p><em><a rel=Yolanda and Kyle are apprehensive about leaving their daughters at college, but in very different ways, while Lisa Vanderpump learns that her son Max wants to move up in the world. Lisa Rinna films a movie with her husband Harry Hamlin and magician Penn Jillette, while Brandi checks out her ex-husband's new reality show.

AIRED: Jan 13 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......1/13/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

tonights episode seems to be all about ""the kids"" going away to college.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of beverly hills......1/13/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

And Kyle crying for half the episode.... Ok, I'll be nice now. Smiley Wink Of course, this is coming from the girl that tears up when she drops her pups off at boarding. Lol!! I'm shocked that Kyle's kids have never been away to camp or anything. That shocks me. I had really protective parents, and we went away to camp by ourself or sibling by 10 or so. And it's not like they don't have the money for it........:-/
Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 sunshine45 said:

tonights episode seems to be all about ""the kids"" going away to college.

you got that right. I want Yolanda as my mother since she pays for everything.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been really liking Lisa and Eileen. I have to say I used to be a fan of Brandi in the beginning but she is really almost trying to be annoying and rude. Half of me wonders if this is her real personality or is she doing this to guarantee she has a job and an income. Her appearance with Jeff Lewis on WWHL was really bizarre.

I am wishing I was one of Yolandas kids. Nice apt, especially in NYC. That has to be a fortune!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Irish, I really like Lisa & Eileen, too! Lisa is quirky, which I like. Smiley Happy Brandi talking about how much she gets for child support and bashing Eddie is classic Brandi. And it's fine for her to talk trash about Eddie and Leann, but they can't dare say something about her she was talking about them YEARS ago! She's nuts, bottom line.
Honored Contributor

32 years for lisa and ken.....pretty darn good for hollywood standard marriages! they are STILL a cute couple.

i cannot believe that mauricio and kyle are thinking almost 2000 a month for their college aged daughter......that is a lot of money, especially when you dont have to pay for rent or utilities! put her on a meal plan and give her 200 a month .....okay, maybe 250. Wink

Respected Contributor

1800.00 a month for their daughter, school already paid for, these people must be rich.

Brandi shouldn't have pets, 3 locked in a small crate and doggy doors and to tell them to shut up. I really don't like her.

Honored Contributor

here we go.......last 5 minutes and kyle is crying the entire time......

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 sunshine45 said:

32 years for lisa and ken.....pretty darn good for hollywood standard marriages! they are STILL a cute couple.

i cannot believe that mauricio and kyle are thinking almost 2000 a month for their college aged daughter......that is a lot of money, especially when you dont have to pay for rent or utilities! put her on a meal plan and give her 200 a month .....okay, maybe 250. Wink

No joke. I had a meal plan and my parents paid for my gas and maybe $50 a month. I had this thing called a part time JOB. I was extremely active on and off campus, had the PT job, and still graduated with a 3.8 from the Honors Program. And I had a ton of friends that did the same. It can be done.......