Honored Contributor

the real housewives of atlanta.....3/22/16.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and happy sunday! it is the second full day of spring and hope everyone has been able to enjoy it so far. we had a beautiful sunny day! tonight is our ATLANTA night. it has already had one showing and i am now waiting for the second showing at 11pm ET. fashion queens is also on, bethenny is doing a one on one with andy on watch what happens live, and millionaire matchmaker has kenya moore as one of the women looking for love! is anyone around and watching bravo tonight?

last weeks rhoa had 3.14 million viewers. nene's group therapy is continuing.....WITHOUT nene. anyone surprised that she walked out? "BYE FELICIA!" LOL. the women are getting ready to go on a vacation. there are at least 2 more regular episodes after tonights. it is going to be a LONG season. they JUST filmed the rhoa reunion show a few days ago.

SEASON 7, EPISODE 18

"Housewife Interrupted"

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><em>Dr. Jeff leads the women to a breakthrough. <a rel=NeNe struggles with studying for her Broadway debut. Kenya's cast reads her script for the first time. Phaedra meets with an attorney to figure out next steps in her life. Claudia decides to continue ushering the girls towards better friendships.

AIRED: Mar 22 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....3/22/16.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

nay-nay walked out and phaedra didnt even bother to show up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....3/22/16.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

That outfit Phaedra wears during the interviews is so ugly.

It looks like she's wearing a lace table cloth and that huge thing around her neck looks painful.

LEON! I see Leon

Honored Contributor

LEON is FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have only watched a small portion of it. It seems the blonde lawyer didn't really believe Phaedra's reason for marrying Apollo either lol.

Super Contributor

Here's an old pic. & neither one has aged much at all. They looked so good together.

Honored Contributor

you are right.....they both havent aged a bit. i also like that he and peter seem to get along well and that he and cynthia are still quite friendly.

Honored Contributor

Nice looking couple.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the Bethany interview last night I'm not sure if there's any discussion of this on another thread? I'm curious what she had to say about the divorce and coming back on the show. I can't believe she needs the money. If she does that's pathetic. I think she just doesn't want to be out of the spotlight on television now that her talk show is canceled. I lost a lot of respect for her during the divorce fiasco. I think she is so messed up.
Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2015 bikerbabe said: Did anyone see the Bethany interview last night I'm not sure if there's any discussion of this on another thread? I'm curious what she had to say about the divorce and coming back on the show. I can't believe she needs the money. If she does that's pathetic. I think she just doesn't want to be out of the spotlight on television now that her talk show is canceled. I lost a lot of respect for her during the divorce fiasco. I think she is so messed up.

i watched it, although i am no longer a bethenny fan. she is still a bit caustic in her comments. i am not quite sure why she is back. she would not tell andy how much she made on the alcohol deal, but she DID say that skinnygirl is a thriving business. she said her daughter would not be on the show at all. she also said that she would never get legally married again......and stated that she was not in a relationship at this time.