Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....3/22/16.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 3/23/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 3/23/2015 bikerbabe said: Did anyone see the Bethany interview last night I'm not sure if there's any discussion of this on another thread? I'm curious what she had to say about the divorce and coming back on the show. I can't believe she needs the money. If she does that's pathetic. I think she just doesn't want to be out of the spotlight on television now that her talk show is canceled. I lost a lot of respect for her during the divorce fiasco. I think she is so messed up.

i watched it, although i am no longer a bethenny fan. she is still a bit caustic in her comments. i am not quite sure why she is back. she would not tell andy how much she made on the alcohol deal, but she DID say that skinnygirl is a thriving business. she said her daughter would not be on the show at all. she also said that she would never get legally married again......and stated that she was not in a relationship at this time.

IIRC, she also said that she wanted to go back on the show to help counter the bad image she's gotten lately. She wants to use the show to improve her image and tell her own story.

Translation: She hates that the public likes Jason and not her, so she's going back on the show to try get the public to side with her instead of him.

She's a very vindictive woman, IMO.

She also admitted that she realized she is a reality TV star and likes it. She said having a talk show just wasn't a good fit for her.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....3/22/16.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I don't believe much of anything Phaedra says. She's been caught in lies and seems to be comfortable doing it.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Lion said:
On 3/23/2015 bikerbabe said: Did anyone see the Bethany interview last night I'm not sure if there's any discussion of this on another thread? I'm curious what she had to say about the divorce and coming back on the show. I can't believe she needs the money. If she does that's pathetic. I think she just doesn't want to be out of the spotlight on television now that her talk show is canceled. I lost a lot of respect for her during the divorce fiasco. I think she is so messed up.

i watched it, although i am no longer a bethenny fan. she is still a bit caustic in her comments. i am not quite sure why she is back. she would not tell andy how much she made on the alcohol deal, but she DID say that skinnygirl is a thriving business. she said her daughter would not be on the show at all. she also said that she would never get legally married again......and stated that she was not in a relationship at this time.

IIRC, she also said that she wanted to go back on the show to help counter the bad image she's gotten lately. She wants to use the show to improve her image and tell her own story.

Translation: She hates that the public likes Jason and not her, so she's going back on the show to try get the public to side with her instead of him.

She's a very vindictive woman, IMO.

She also admitted that she realized she is a reality TV star and likes it. She said having a talk show just wasn't a good fit for her.

oh yes, she is calling herself a "professional reality star."

not quite sure how rhony is going to IMPROVE her image?....it hasnt seemed to help anyone else!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

oh yes, she is calling herself a "professional reality star."

not quite sure how rhony is going to IMPROVE her image?....it hasnt seemed to help anyone else!

LOL So true.

- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Lion said:

I don't believe much of anything Phaedra says. She's been caught in lies and seems to be comfortable doing it.

i dont either lion.....she tries to be all sanctimonious but i am not believing it at all. she has made a bunch of poor decisions for some unknown reason and i am not sure she ever even loved apollo because she sure didnt ""keep an eye"" on him OR the money. i thought that that crying she did last night was laughable.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Lion said:

i dont either lion.....she tries to be all sanctimonious but i am not believing it at all. she has made a bunch of poor decisions for some unknown reason and i am not sure she ever even loved apollo because she sure didnt "keep an eye" on him OR the money. i thought that that crying she did last night was laughable.

I thought so, too.

I agree about her not keeping an eye on him. Where did she think he was getting all the $$? She couldn't have paid any real attention to his "job" to not realize something was very wrong.

- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

who knew kandi was so popular?......the tuckers are geting a spin-off! i bet nene is LIVID..... LOL

""Meet The Tuckers""

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/27/report-kandi-burruss-and-todd-tucker-filming-a-bravo-spinoff-me...

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 sunshine45 said:

who knew kandi was so popular?......the tuckers are geting a spin-off! i bet nene is LIVID..... LOL

""Meet The Tuckers""

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/27/report-kandi-burruss-and-todd-tucker-filming-a-bravo-spinoff-me...

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in these two. I don't care for Kandi's antics this season.