Honored Contributor

the real housewives of atlanta.....2/15/15.....with "news", gossip, spoilers

hi ladies.....just got home a few minutes ago from a dinner out......brrrrrrrrr is it COLD outside!!! it is around 7 degrees right now in the maryland area and it sure feels like it. i am not even sure what the wind chill is right now.

i am late for the real housewives of atlanta, but i now have on the second showing. is anyone else around and watching tonight? thicker than water is also on tonight, fashion queens, and nene and tracee ellis ross are on watch what happens live.

last weeks episode had 2.62 million viewers, one of the lowest of the season.

SEASON 7, EPISODE 14

"Hello Mr Chocolate"

Apollo shares some shocking information about Phaedra with Peter. Kandi and Todd's issues start to show up in the bedroom. Claudia grows frustrated with Porsha's attitude at work, while Kenya begins casting for her TV show. Apollo confronts Phaedra face to face one final time.

AIRED: Feb 15 8/7c
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....2/15/15.....with "news", gossip, spoilers

I had it on while I was folding laundry. Apollo is crazy. And Phaedra should know he has to report within 72 hours of his date, should she? She's an attorney. Anywho......Smiley Wink Next week looks slightly interesting, which is a change for this ATL season!! ZzzzzzzzzzSmiley Wink
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....2/15/15.....with "news", gossip, spoilers

hi future! Kiss

why wouldnt phaedra wait to change all the locks? she could do it once she knew apollo was in prison. she had to know he would go nuts.

there were A LOT of rumors that phaedra WAS having an affair with another man, even before this season came out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe a word out of Apollo's mouth.

But WHAT is going on with Kandi and Todd??? Did you see the preview - wow! Trouble in paradise after only 6 months?!?

Honored Contributor

nene has FOUR grandchildren??......and a son who seems to really need some help!

http://realitywives.net/blogs/nene-leakes-four-grandchildren-one-children-shes-never-met/

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Very strange episode. I knew Todd and Kandi weren't happy. I have posted about it before. Still, it's sad to hear. Nene's son is looking rough in that pic you posted Sunshine. Maybe it's just a bad pic. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I saw Nene on WWHL. She is so full of herself. I did think she looked good in that wig. So much better than other wigs she's worn. Apollo is whack. He is always saying he built the house he and Phaedra live in and it's all his stuff. He never really even worked....did he?

Honored Contributor

That whole business with Phaedra and Apollo was weird. Phaedra is a criminal attorney. How would she not know you have 72 hours to report? But instead of waiting until she knows for absolute certain that he's reported, she gets people over to change locks and garage door openers? And then here comes Apollo. He was running around like a nut case though.

The oddest was when Apollo brought up to her the fact that she never bothered to change anything from the previous home owners and Phaedra said she couldn't find anyone to do it? Yeah, getting a locksmith out to change locks is really difficult! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I'm not surprised about Kandi and Todd. I've never seen them as a couple and the more I see of Todd, the less impressed I am with him. He came across last night as a jerk.

Honored Contributor

I don't normally watch this show, but caught the part last night of Phaedra and Apollo, and Apollo was acting really crazy running around, then he left and then came back and got the drill and was walking around with it, what was he going to do with it! I cannot believe she was so calm, I would have been terrified of him ............ what did he have to lose, he was already going to prison! Glad the children were with her mother!

Respected Contributor

Phaedra is dishonest.

Unbelievable that she could never imagine that things would happen this way, never imagine Apollo would do what he did.

She's an attorney, knows about criminals/recidivism rates, and didn't imagine he'd be capable of more criminal activity? She had to know he was up to something when it was going on. Where was he getting all the $$$? It wasn't coming from her and she's too smart to believe he was "earning" it.

Why would she want a felon for a husband and father to her kids? Seems she could've found someone a lot better with no criminal background.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent