Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta....11/30/14.....with "news, gossip, spoilers

On 12/1/2014 JuJu Squeezie said:

Maybe Teresa's are older and that makes a big difference in what they can understand and handle.

i think aiden and audriana may be the same ages.....or close. audriana is 4 years old.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 12/1/2014 Lion said:
On 12/1/2014 sunshine45 said:

just wondering if apollo has any rights where visitation is concerned......can he have his lawyer take phaedra to court for parental visitation, even in prison?

we all know that teresa from rhonj wants her kids there once a week to visit.

why would it NOT be okay for phaedras kids to visit apollo in prison, but it WOULD be okay for teresas kids to visit her and joe in prison?

Apollo has equal parental rights until the child custody/divorce decisions are made. A court can't force Phaedra to take the kids to visit him, but it could require her to allow one of his relatives to take them to visit him

I do think it's important for them to maintain a relationship with their father. They don't care or understand his character flaws right now. They only know he's their dad. The oldest one especially has a bond with him.

I don't understand Phaedra going Apollo after he got out of prison. She acts like she cares so much about her reputation. Why would she hook up with a jail bird? She was a lawyer and must've have opportunities to meet decent men with good backgrounds.

that is what i was thinking, but i was not sure how this is all handled. they did make a point to feature his mother and his brother in the first episode of this season. if they are going to go then i would THINK that phaedra would decide to go with them, especially if they have questions.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 12/1/2014 sunshine45 said:

that is what i was thinking, but i was not sure how this is all handled. they did make a point to feature his mother and his brother in the first episode of this season. if they are going to go then i would THINK that phaedra would decide to go with them, especially if they have questions.

I agree. If the kids do visit him, I'd think she would want to be with them to monitor the situation.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

IMO the kids should not be taken into a prison. Maybe Gia but not the younger ones.

Honored Contributor

it is being reported that todds mom has passed away..... and he posted this on twitter and instagram.

todd167

29 minutes ago

Today I lost my partner, my ride or die my best friend! I don't know what to do? I'm lost! My heart hurts so much! She was a fighter, a warrior for her son! It was me and her against the world! She's in a better place!! Mom I love you to death! Rest in peace!

Respected Contributor

So sad!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't want my kids going to prison to see their father. If maintaining a relationship with his kids was so important to Apollo, he would have kept himself clean. Don't cry about it now loser.

Honored Contributor

i wonder what kind of comments mama joyce is going to make NOW! i guess we will be seeing scenes with todds mom throughout the season.

Honored Contributor

mama joyce will not be attending the funeral.

Mama Joyce has always bashed Todd Tucker and thought he was money hungry while she accused Miss Sharon of being a prostitute on the show! Joyce now tells TMZ she is sorry for attacking Sharon by repeating gossip that ultimately wasn’t true. Mama Joyce says she wishes she and Sharon worked on things before Sharon passed.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/mama-joyce-talks-miss-sharons-death-wont-attending-funeral/?utm_source=fe...