Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta......1/4/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I can't watch the Kandi/Momma Joyce interaction anymore..........way too frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta......1/4/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

^OMG LOL at Kandi's face!!!!

Honored Contributor

porsha porsha porsha.....

On the afternoon of December 29, 2014, I was patrolling I-20 in Fulton County. I observed a gold Rolls Royce traveling in the second lane from the barrier wall on I-20 at a high rate of speed. I activated my Stalker Laser which was checked for accuracy earlier this date. A speed of 78 mph was displayed. [The speed limit was 55.] I initiated a traffic stop in which the driver was identified as Ms. Porsha Dyanne Williams by her Georgia’s Drivers License. As I ran the name of Ms. Williams through GCIC, a suspension for Failure to Appear was brought to my attention. I asked Ms. Williams to exit her vehicle and she complied. I advised Ms. Williams that her license was suspended for Failure to Appear. She stated she paid the citation. I told Ms. Williams four times to turn around and place her hands behind her back and she refused. On the fifth request. I stated I will be going hands on if you refuse to put your hands behind your back. At this time Ms. Williams complied and I placed handcuffs on Ms. Williams. Ms. Williams repeatedly used the term a**whole referring to me. TFC Mitnaul arrived to the scene and transported Ms. Williams to Atlanta Pre-trial without any further incident and released to their personnel. Several items were moved from the seating area of the vehicle to the trunk. The vehicle was towed to Buckhead Wrecker Service.

via tamara tattles blog

http://tamaratattles.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm very disappointed with Kandi this season, hawking her toys is inappropriate imho.

Honored Contributor

I tire of Kandi's secks talk and her mom.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/7/2015 sunshine45 said:

porsha porsha porsha.....

On the afternoon of December 29, 2014, I was patrolling I-20 in Fulton County. I observed a gold Rolls Royce traveling in the second lane from the barrier wall on I-20 at a high rate of speed. I activated my Stalker Laser which was checked for accuracy earlier this date. A speed of 78 mph was displayed. [The speed limit was 55.] I initiated a traffic stop in which the driver was identified as Ms. Porsha Dyanne Williams by her Georgia’s Drivers License. As I ran the name of Ms. Williams through GCIC, a suspension for Failure to Appear was brought to my attention. I asked Ms. Williams to exit her vehicle and she complied. I advised Ms. Williams that her license was suspended for Failure to Appear. She stated she paid the citation. I told Ms. Williams four times to turn around and place her hands behind her back and she refused. On the fifth request. I stated I will be going hands on if you refuse to put your hands behind your back. At this time Ms. Williams complied and I placed handcuffs on Ms. Williams. Ms. Williams repeatedly used the term a**whole referring to me. TFC Mitnaul arrived to the scene and transported Ms. Williams to Atlanta Pre-trial without any further incident and released to their personnel. Several items were moved from the seating area of the vehicle to the trunk. The vehicle was towed to Buckhead Wrecker Service.

via tamara tattles blog

http://tamaratattles.com/

Wow, I don't understand these people who resist arrest. I can totally understand if they feel angry or feeling that they are being arrested for a bogus reason but fight that after you get out of jail. You are only making the situation worse.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK