Honored Contributor

the real housewives of atlanta......1/4/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and happy post holiday january 2015.....happy new year! it is time again for the real housewives of atlanta. i dont think too many are watching this franchise, but it is their highest rated city! i have been watching kenya (and brandi from rhobh) on celebrity apprentice tonight and she has been pretty calm on it so far. last weeks episode, 12/28/14, had 3.16 million viewers. is anyone around and watching tonight? i am a bit late.....had to go out to dinner to get some non-holiday food into my system.....had a nice relaxing dinner and watched the nfl game

ENJOY!!!!!.....we made it through another year of the housewives! Wink

Dont forget.....i think that teresa is reporting to prison tomorrow......

SEASON 7, EPISODE 9

"Shades Of Shade"

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <div class=

S07/E09

Cynthia and Peter scout a potential new location for Bar One and begin their journey of doing business together. Phaedra continues moving on with her life both professionally and personally while she and Apollo are still living under the same roof. Meanwhile, Kandi decides to host a secks and relationship party for all the ladies, bringing together NeNe and Claudia for the first time under chilly conditions. Later, the night takes a turn for the worst, when one of the ladies finds out that her significant other hasn't been as faithful as she hoped.

AIRED: Jan 4 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta......1/4/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

kenya is on wwhl tonight (probably because of the celebrity apprentice premiere)...so are the tankards. thicker than water is having its second season beginning tonight.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta......1/4/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I tuned in late but will watch the replay.

Whoa... T is off to prison tomorrow.. I'd forgotten about that. She probably won't sleep at all tonight.

For just being a friend of the HWs, Porsha sure is on a lot.

NeNe looks like a clown with the white hair, white nails, chalky pink lips & those ridiculous teeth.

Cynthia is so beautiful and has more style than anyone. She and Yolanda Foster have that same sense of style and would look good in a burlap sack.

I like Kandi but she's so hard to understand. She has that thick accent and talks through her teeth. I feel for her having that insane mother but she shouldn't expect everyone to overlook the things she says and does.

Honored Contributor

cynthia is one of the most naturally beautiful women on all of the shows....and she does have great style. she knows how to change up her look and knows what works for her and her body.

Honored Contributor

i cannot believe that phaedra wants to put up an electric fence surrounding her property. i wonder how her neighbors feel about all of this? i think she thinks she is more of a celebrity than she actually is!

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 OC FRESH said:

I tuned in late but will watch the replay.

Whoa... T is off to prison tomorrow.. I'd forgotten about that. She probably won't sleep at all tonight.

For just being a friend of the HWs, Porsha sure is on a lot.

NeNe looks like a clown with the white hair, white nails, chalky pink lips & those ridiculous teeth.

Cynthia is so beautiful and has more style than anyone. She and Yolanda Foster have that same sense of style and would look good in a burlap sack.

I like Kandi but she's so hard to understand. She has that thick accent and talks through her teeth. I feel for her having that insane mother but she shouldn't expect everyone to overlook the things she says and does.

I believe that ever since Kandi's brother died, she has been trying to make up that loss to her Mother, which is why she lets her get away with everything. Her Mother even said that she feels his loss every day, and that a part of her "went away," which is totally understandable. Kandi has watched her Mother grieve for a long time, and it is a shame that she feels the way she does, because it interferes with her life.

Honored Contributor

I watched a little bit of the show. Will try and catch the rest later. I can't believe Cynthia is giving Peter more money for another business.

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 colliemom3 said:

I watched a little bit of the show. Will try and catch the rest later. I can't believe Cynthia is giving Peter more money for another business.

his partner is also kordell stewart.....porshas ex!

it actually looks nice.....

http://sportsoneclt.com/

Honored Contributor

I DVRd this and will watch it later.

I am having a very hard time taking this show because of Kandi and her mother. I cannot stand the way she let's her mom get away with everything. I've said it before but I really think Kandi's mom is going to be the undoing of Kandi's and Todd's marriage.

I'm shocked that due to Todd's mom's death, they didn't edit out some of what was shown. That exchange a couple weeks ago between Kandi and Todd's mom during lunch didn't show her in a very good light, at all.

Respected Contributor

Anyone notice that Peter seemed to be feeling no pain when Cynthia showed up, to go view the property and he kept giving her the "how YOU doing' eye?