Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....1/25/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I wonder if Kandi and Todd's marriage will last? Maybe it's just me but he doesn't seem like he's very happy. Any thoughts? It's as if she's in one world and he's in another.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of atlanta.....1/25/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 2/1/2015 colliemom3 said:

I wonder if Kandi and Todd's marriage will last? Maybe it's just me but he doesn't seem like he's very happy. Any thoughts? It's as if she's in one world and he's in another.

Neither look happy, I give it another 2 years tops..........

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 SydneyH said:

True. She doesn't seem happy either. I think they are just going through the motions. They are trying for another baby but neither one of them actually acted like they were into it. It's their business, but I wouldn't want another baby since both their kids are so much older now.

Super Contributor

From Reality Tea: {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Wow. NeNe Leakes is not a happy camper and is letting her Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star Kenya Moore know it! NeNe’s legal team sent Kenya a “demand to cease and desist defamatory statements” warning letter!

Kenya wrote on Instagram, “I guess this is @neneleakes way of saying happy birthday #RHOA #HypocrasyAtItsBest #byegirl #SheTriedIt #SoNastySoRude.”

It seems NeNe has had enough when it comes to Kenya’s digs and more via social media, her Bravo blog and pretty much anywhere else. Is she overreacting? I mean, NeNe has had plenty to say about her co-stars over the years, right?

nene-kenya

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 SydneyH said:

i don't see it lasting that long. she is in her "gotta have a baby and it must be a boy" mode and he is not all that excited about it. it obviously is not happening fast enough for her the normal way so now she thinks they need help. i can see him getting very frustrated with her dragging them back and forth to a doctor every month to find out why there is no baby yet! she needs to heed her doctor's advice and drop a few pounds.

Name: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1422414046.608905.jpg Views: 219 Size: 720.0 KB

Honored Contributor

OMG NeNe could be served with one of those letters by all the castmates.

Respected Contributor

I remember mama Joyce saying K a n d I and T odd shouldn't have a baby together because they are both little and have big heads. or something like that.