Honored Contributor

Had to look up where I can get Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix! 

Respected Contributor

I like any brand of vodka, salt-free tomato juice, tabasco sauce, worcestershire  sauce, with a celery stalk (small) and lime as garnish. Lots of ice.

Grey Goose is a favorite, but plain works fine for me, too.  I love horseradish, but with the tabasco, the drink is pretty hot already. 

I don't usually like cocktails, but a Bloody Mary at a late brunch is a treat for me, and for most of my family and friends if I am hosting.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

I'll have one with all of the above please!!!

My only change would be to leave out the ice & chill the mix somewhat.

I don't like how the ice waters down the slightly thick nature of the tomato juice.

Either that or just drink fast before it melts!!! 😉

Super Contributor
@katiemichelle, I was waiting for someone to mention V-8! It has so much more depth than plain tomato juice (not that I don’t love tomato in any form). Any good vodka will do and I like a combination of hot sauces, Tabasco/Frank’s/Crystal, hot hot hot. I love horseradish and it is an essential ingredient in cocktail sauce, but I don’t like the texture in a Bloody Mary. Add some fresh squeezed lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, fresh ground pepper and kosher salt, along with lots of ice in a tall glass, yum. Almost any vegetable garnish (crab? Just no) will work. Pickled green beans are particularly good.

Wish I could have one right now! Unfortunately, my blood sugar is very high and I have to continue to avoid alcohol, along with just about every food known to man. 😢