Honored Contributor

Re: the Duchess goes grocery shopping

it seems like half believe it is her and the other have believe it is not her.....

lots of interesting comments on the website. i found this (although who knows what is true and what isnt?):

These are filming sequences for the new Celebrity Lookalikes show which starts later this year on ITV2. A scene was also filmed in a Yorkshire seaside resort earlier today when a couple of Meghan and Harry actors called into a traditional fish and chip shop and were overwhelmed by Easter tourists wanting selfies and hugs with the Royals.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

To me, the women in photo is darker, skin and hair color.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@ms traditionalwrote:

another shot. it's her Range Rover.   the story is covered by the Daily Mail.image.png

The story is being carried by other media sources, also.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional

I don’t think so...very much too disheveled. IMO

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Kate has done the grocery shopping several times before, this one was when they were first married, if I remember correctly.

Kate Middleton goes shooping for groceries on 5th May 2011 (Pic: Chris Neill)

Honored Contributor

She also used to take out the garbage:

Image result for kate middleton takes out the garbage

Respected Contributor

This is amazing.  I just can't imagine her doing doing her own shopping . . . 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

It looks more like Meghan to me than Kate. I have seen photos online where it looks like someone mixed up their names. I have seen photos where Kate actually went shopping though, and I know Prince Harry likes to do his own grocery shopping. Michelle Obama was also known to make a run to Target now and then.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

Don't know if its her or not but I doubt that she does her own grocery shopping and schleps it out to the car to load.  I also doubt that she runs around London without guards of some kind.  

Honored Contributor

@Tyakwrote:

Don't know if its her or not but I doubt that she does her own grocery shopping and schleps it out to the car to load.  I also doubt that she runs around London without guards of some kind.  

@Tyak

Google: "Kate Middleton shopping", click on IMAGES and you will see many, many photos of her shopping various places.  Sometimes alone, sometimes with her sister or a friend.  If there is security, they certainly are not on top of her, so to speak.