Honored Contributor

Re: the Duchess goes grocery shopping

@ms traditionalwrote:

@sunshine45wrote:

@ms traditional

where did you find that photo? i dont think it is kate either......

i also dont really believe that any healthy pregnant woman necessarily needs help to put grocery bags into a car.

@sunshine45  ha!  oh i think most people would appreciate an offer to help.  whether they needed it or not.  kind of like getting up to give your seat to a pregnant woman on a bus.  or an elderly person.  they may not need it but it is a nice gesture - not a sign of their deficiency.  

it is a nice gesture, but one i would not accept, especially these days. i dont mind if an employee helps me load my car and i do compensate him, but a total stranger in a parking lot? it isnt always so good to engage them these days. there is a difference between that and giving up a seat on a crowded bus.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional

thanks for telling us it is from the daily mail uk.

here is the link if anyone wants to check out the photos or article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5573761/Kate-spotted-shopping-Waitrose-store-Norfolk.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sophiesoferswrote:

I don't think thats Kate.  Looking at her close up I think its a woman who resembles Kate, but I do not think that is really her.  I had to do a double take too because at first I thought it was her also.  

I don't even think it looks like Kate,  sure it is now her.....especially now that she is pregnant and there would be secret like service doing the loading in the car for her....\

Actually, It looks more like Meghan...

Honored Contributor

The Daily Mail is not trustworthy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1wrote:

The Daily Mail is not trustworthy.

it is a bit of a rag - but - it is their car. and she has worn that coat many times.  and she has been known to do her own shopping when away from London. plenty of coverage on it in the press over the years. google is your friend.  whatever, folks!

Honored Contributor

She did back in May of 2011 right after the wedding.  All of them are down to earth.

Image result for kate middleton grocery shopping after wedding

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I had to google and find out ,she does shop there ,so i guess the man would be her body guard.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

I had to google and find out ,she does shop there ,so i guess the man would be her body guard.

apparently you were unaware how often she has gone out shopping at local establishments over the years., usually in the country  as you probably saw, it hasn't gone unnoticed by the press.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbestwrote:

Did he look similar to this man?  Cannot really tell with face covered up.

Image result for kate middleton grocery shopping after wedding

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Good for her,she will be a great queen.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.