Super Contributor

I so appreciate the social team!! especially Beth who today fixed a problem of my making.grateful and wishing all the social team a safe and fun holiday season. 

if you have an issue, don't hesitate to contact the social team. they are amazing and are lightening fast in resolving all kinds of issues. bless them!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@knittykitty Yes, they are amazing.  I have had to contact them twice in the past few days and got a fast reply to my questions regarding a delayed order.  I so appreciate them.

Honored Contributor

@knittykitty wrote:

I so appreciate the social team!! especially Beth who today fixed a problem of my making.grateful and wishing all the social team a safe and fun holiday season. 

if you have an issue, don't hesitate to contact the social team. they are amazing and are lightening fast in resolving all kinds of issues. bless them!!!!

@knittykitty , You are so right, we are lucky to have them !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

i've been trying to resolve a double charge since 11/12....have tried many times to resolve this with CS....with no results.....how do i contact the social team....i'm running out of patience....thank you....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i've been trying to resolve a double charge since 11/12....have tried many times to resolve this with CS....with no results.....how do i contact the social team....i'm running out of patience....thank you....

@nana59 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

QVC Customer Care

@nana59 

what is the item that you were double charged for?

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@nana59 

what is the item that you were double charged for?

Beth QVC

item #A 386142....$43.48.......

QVC Customer Care

@nana59 

I am sorry for any confusion. You were only billed once $43.48, however you had two authorizations once on 11/13 and again 11/18.You were then billed on 11/23 and the holds were dropped on the two authorizations.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@nana59 

I am sorry for any confusion. You were only billed once $43.48, however you had two authorizations once on 11/13 and again 11/18.You were then billed on 11/23 and the holds were dropped on the two authorizations.

Beth QVC

thanks for your quick response, beth....but why do i still see two charges on my paypal account....and i've been a customer since 1989...yup...i'm old....and have never heard of an authorization hold...what is that.....thanks for your time......

QVC Customer Care

@nana59 

Every order placed with us has an authorisation actionned at the time of the order. The problem seems to be that your order was delayed 5 days and another authorisation was actionned. Both drop off at the time of shipping and the billing. I am sure with an updated statement they would both show dropped off. If not, you will have to check with the payment method to make sure they have removed the hold.

Beth QVC