Valued Contributor

I pray--seriously and think I can do anything one day, one hour, one minute at a time. Thank you Cakers and all for the good thoughts

Valued Contributor
On 2/23/2015 Nancy Drew said:

What do you mean by "such disapproval"?

When I actually admit a vice, there are always who disapprove of the whole problem, in my experience.

Honored Contributor
Who is disapproving? This is great..you're taking the first step, and I wish you success with this.
Honored Contributor

You go, girl! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Good for you, slyvia {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

LOL right below it says: Trump is objecting too {#emotions_dlg.blink} I, trying to keep busy and light

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/23/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

When I actually admit a vice, there are always who disapprove of the whole problem, in my experience.

We ALL have vices. LOL Good luck on yours!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

Well, let that person who is completely "without vice" throw the first stone.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Truly, I do understand, sylvia. When we share personal information here we do so with some degree of peril. I hope you won't let it worry you, though.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I have shared the personal information that I choose. I'm not ashamed of me.

there are lots of really good things in my life that I keep private. I'm figuring out that I need good thoughts and support on the things I've shared. I need these ""atta boy""s right now. I'm in touch with my RL friends and driving them nuts about this too

Honored Contributor
Sylvia, my husband and I quit many years ago- we are very proud of you for taking this step. Your body has already started healing and everyday will get easier and easier. Good Luck!!
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor
You can do it. Just take one day at a time.