Esteemed Contributor

Re: stacey stauffer leaving QVC

@Jinlei wrote:

Funny how last night on ITKWD, he said Stacey was taking a day off.  Why can't they just tell the truth?  They make it sound like it is some big secret.  Sounds like QVC is sinking.

@Jinlei - I'm thinking that David may not have known the truth to tell. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

Stacey was not my favorite host but at least she was tolerable. The only host who is unbearable to me is Kirsten Lindquist.  She constantly talks about herself and her family and seems arrogant to me. Her behavior is off putting in so many ways so I never purchase anything she tries to promote. In fact I turn the channel.  I wish QVC would replace her with someone less annoying. 

New Contributor

I loved watching Stacey! She grew into an amazing host. I won't be watching ITKWD on Wednesday anymore. I didnt like that Julia lady from day 1. Now I know the Host doesn't make the decision but I just dont feel like David fought hard enough for her. But why should that surprise me. The change in David the last couple of years has turned me against him. I dont feel like he is trustworthy any more. When he
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Occasional Visitor

Sorry to hear it. The two I can't watch are Kirsten and Shawn. Kirsten has an arrogance about her and I just can't connect with her. As for Shawn, she's just odd. She acts like she really doesn't even want to be there. Odd..

Frequent Contributor

I must agree, Kristen has a big ego, constanly checking herself out in the camera.  A very lowly soul.  Nothing genuine about her.  

This is crazy.. What are they thinking??????, and what direction are they taking????? Stacy and Antonilla were 2 of my favorites. The new additions don't even come to close to the 2 of them... This world is nuts.....David watch your back with this company...Valerie Parr Hill where do you stand on this corp decision... I am out ....But they are 2 Christian loving women who will shine in the end.. so i have no worries for them in there future. God will make it goodSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Had been wondering where Stacey went. She was my husband's favorite. Hate to see that she was let go. SO many others have been there WAY too long. Like Mary and Jane. They could go whenever.

Honored Contributor

That is one more host that I was not familiar with.