Trusted Contributor

Re: stacey stauffer leaving QVC

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1  ........  Did David say she was taking a day off? He posted on his QVC Facebook account yesterday afternoon what she wrote about leaving and wished her luck, etc. Why even bring up her name on the show.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg 

If I'm not mistaken in the opening of ITKWD he stated "I'm solo tonight but continue to post on FB chat although Stacey is not with us".  Or in some version -- never mentioned she was gone😡

Then it was business "as usual" no other mention but Thursday night when Ali Carr was doing the FB Chat for "David's Home Show"...the comments from people were so nasty (david had just posted on FB that day about Stacey) that Ali actually "pleaded don't be nasty to her" because she doesn't make the decisions.  

It was total nasty comments directed to her, QVC & more...I think 1/2 way through his show they shut the chat down.  I didn't watch or continue on the chat.

This whole demise of QVC is kinda sad as I've been a long time shopper☹️☹️☹️

Valued Contributor

Oh no. i rarely watch anymore but u are one of the hosts I enjoy. if it is Mary on kitchen shows off it goes. best of luck and blessings to you.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg 

If I'm not mistaken in the opening of ITKWD he stated "I'm solo tonight but continue to post on FB chat although Stacey is not with us".  Or in some version -- never mentioned she was gone😡

Then it was business "as usual" no other mention but Thursday night when Ali Carr was doing the FB Chat for "David's Home Show"...the comments from people were so nasty (david had just posted on FB that day about Stacey) that Ali actually "pleaded don't be nasty to her" because she doesn't make the decisions.  

It was total nasty comments directed to her, QVC & more...I think 1/2 way through his show they shut the chat down.  I didn't watch or continue on the chat.

This whole demise of QVC is kinda sad as I've been a long time shopper☹️☹️☹️

Good grief, can't believe people would be so nasty over that. (well yes I can)   People need to get a life!

Respected Contributor

This is TERRIBLE of QVC and shameful!!!!!  I love STacey- WHY let these people go??? Let the new hires leave!

Respected Contributor

Couldnt David have done something and spoken to management ?  I feel that Stacey was an assistant to him and he could have advocated for her to remain on board. I dont get the decision making process lately.  As others have stated  this may be the beginning of the end for QVC. Sales are down, morale seems down.  I hope they can recover.

Respected Contributor

Of course, everyone has their favorite hosts, but I am sorry to see another one of the few I could tolerate leave.  

She seemed very geniune and easy going in her presentations and I enjoyed watching her the few times I did see her. 

New Contributor

They didn't give her a sendoff because they let her go like they did Antranela

New Contributor

I am saddened by the department of Stacey Stauffer.  Where are you going to?  You were terrific.

Highlighted
Visitor

Stacey, you were always my favorite host! I always made sure I watched whenenver

you were on. You will be missed!! Good luck in your future endeavers.