Honored Contributor
via facebook   Stacey Stauffer QVC

I have some bittersweet news to share with you my friends. I have had my last show at QVC. While I will dearly miss my friends and colleagues who have become like family to me over the last 6 years, I am hopeful and excited about new adventures that await and of course spending more time with the family I have at home, Larry, Ben and Little Larry. I hope you’ll continue to follow me on Facebook and on Instagram at @tvshoppegirl where I will still be sharing my love of cooking, shopping and of course wine. My time at QVC has brought me some of the most exciting, fun and challenging experiences of my life. I am so grateful to have been part of this wonderful company and amazingly talented host team. I feel truly blessed for all the times you watched and shopped with me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

Re: stacey stauffer leaving QVC

OMG Stacey, so sorry to see this note.  I will miss you.  Loved all your presentations at studio and home segments. You have a great on air presentation and were always genuine.  Best of luck to you. will follow you on social media. Again, so sorry to learn you are leaving.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:
via facebook   Stacey Stauffer QVC

I have some bittersweet news to share with you my friends. I have had my last show at QVC. While I will dearly miss my friends and colleagues who have become like family to me over the last 6 years, I am hopeful and excited about new adventures that await and of course spending more time with the family I have at home, Larry, Ben and Little Larry. I hope you’ll continue to follow me on Facebook and on Instagram at @tvshoppegirl where I will still be sharing my love of cooking, shopping and of course wine. My time at QVC has brought me some of the most exciting, fun and challenging experiences of my life. I am so grateful to have been part of this wonderful company and amazingly talented host team. I feel truly blessed for all the times you watched and shopped with me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

@sunshine45 The 1st of a couple, I think.......

Honored Contributor

I really liked her.  Hate to see her go.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I really like Stacey as a host!  I am perplexed as to why she didn't get a lovely send-off that other hosts have gotten.  It would be so much better for her and the viewers instead of doing it like this.

Respected Contributor

@mam2fourboys , it is probably because it was an involuntary departure.  Generally, those are fast, people are gone overnight.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I'm thinking this wasn't her idea and maybe more annnouncements will be made. Personally, I liked Stacy a lot and could think of others I'm not fond of. Sorry to see her go.

Respected Contributor

I have not seen Kristin Zell for a while either. Is she still here?

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan : rumor has it that 3 additional hosts will be cut. I think she will be #1 of the 3. 
Ideas as to the other two might be; I will keep those to myself.

Super Contributor

I am not surprised that hosts are going due to the QVC2 shutdown of live programming.