Honored Contributor

srsly LOL spot-on humor

[ Edited ]

giggled my way through these   Woman Happy

Bros before pose! Men mock women’s most clichéd Instagram efforts in hilarious snaps (and they’ll make you think twice before sharing that selfie)

• Bros Being Basic from Atlanta, Georgia love poking fun at Instagram clichés 
  • Pranksters recreate 'girly shots' from Instagram involving yoga and cupcakes
  • Group got together to show off their hairy legs - with neatly manicured toes
  • Friends have also perfected the art of 'the girly group shot' for Instagram snaps 

Many of us are guilty of the occasional Instagram cliché, whether it's the sexy bathroom mirror selfie or the casually huddling over the coffee cup shot. 

And admittedly it's usually women who are the worst offenders when it comes to snaps of manicures, cupcakes and relaxing in the bath.

Now the Atlanta, Georgia-based pranksters behind the account Bros Being Basic have recreated some of the most popular 'girly' shots to show what it would look like if men did Instagram in the same way. 

One joker was pictured reclining in the bath with a face mask, candles and red wine while another was pictured looking serious as they did yoga by the pool.  

From hairy legs accentuated with manicured toes to putting Ugg boot clad feet up by the fire, these snaps might make you think twice before posting your next selfie.  

The Atlanta, Georgia-based pranksters behind Bros Being Basic show what it would be like if men did 'girly things' on Instagram 
There's always that one girl who makes everyone else feel bad by constantly flaunting their flexibility 
There's nothing like a trip to the salon with your besties to perk up your spirits 
Casually showing off how intelligent you are by spending the day at home with a philosophy book 
If you've got it flaunt out: This sexy mirror selfie could have come straight off Kim Kardashian's Instagram account 
Ah yes, there's the completely candid shot that was taken while the subject was unawares
Hanging out with dogs is an essential component of any Insta worth its salt 
This joker has perfected the art of posing with calorific food they clearly never eat 
You need to head down to the gym to burn off the calories from all those cupcakes you've been posing with but not eating 
Taking Netflix and chill to a whole new level. Top marks for not forgetting the essential Ugg boots 
Sometimes, everyone needs to take that quiet time to reflect on life in the morning 
Because without pictures of the said road trip, it didn't happen 
Aside from the over-enthusiastic smiling, they could just about get away with this one as being sincere 
Esteemed Contributor

Too funny! Raise you hand if you have posted selfies.  (Nope, I have not.)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

These are hilarious!

Respected Contributor

Re: srsly LOL & spot-on humor

My favorite is the "they captured me unexpectedly" shot. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

They should add -- the Snapchat flower crown selfie, and the Snapchat puppy dog ears selfie.  Please let those be gone in 2018!

Esteemed Contributor

These are so funny!!

I don't do selfies......LOL

Honored Contributor

Go MEN!   Heart  Love it!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

They should add -- the Snapchat flower crown selfie, and the Snapchat puppy dog ears selfie.  Please let those be gone in 2018!

@Caaareful Shopper

Are you forgetting the Snapchat pig snout?  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper

Are you forgetting the Snapchat pig snout?  

@magicmoodz  OMG, I sure did! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

LoL!  I would rather see these guys' selfies than all the women's selfies. I just don't get why people are so into themselves and think everyone else should be too.