Honored Contributor

some of you might enjoy watching this

I watched A very Berry Royal Christmas on youtube. Mary Berry spends time with Kate and William as they visit several charities, and host a Christmas Party for those that must work through the holidays

I was so impressed with Mary and William and Kate. They all were just marvelous with the people they were with. they fit in so beautifully, and were so natural. they listened and asked really  good questions , that showed they really really cared and wanted to help

Mary cooks with William and Kate and Nadiya(sp) the winner of one of the British Bake off contests came to help. She is such a nice person and  seemed intent on becoming more active with one of the organizations. I liked her from the moment I saw her baking in the Bake Off program

I just came away with a good feeling. It makes you want to do your best to help others too. The program lasted almost an hr, and is well worth viewing..

Honored Contributor

Re: some of you might enjoy watching this

@cherry   Thank you.  I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it very much.  I think the Brits will be in good hands with K&W.