Esteemed Contributor

sign in sign in sign in sign sign in

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I noticed I had to sign in a couple of times in the morning. Came back a few times in the afternoon/evening just to see if it had gotten better, it didn't. Today just for the heck of it I keep coming back for the sole purpose of seeing if it's any better today. Nope. If I leave to 5 or 10 min and come back...SIGN IN, over and over and over every time. Maybe I'm being punished for something I said!

Honored Contributor

Re: sign in sign in sign in sign sign in

They mistreat me that way from time to time too.  As been awhile now but I know my time is coming again.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl

Me too! Maybe we're on the naughty bench, LOL!

I can sign in to the forums, read a thread where someone mentions an item #, I go to search and enter that item #, then come straight back to the forums and have to sign in again!

Maybe you should post this in 'Customer Care', the Mods are great and they pay real close attention to issues posted there and help when they can.

They will forward this problem to the IT team.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Yup.  Just left for a quick moment and had to sign in again. This happens pretty regularly and it’s inconvenient. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl @Teddie

I mentioned this problem in the Customer Care forum, with a link to this thread, so they can expedite it to the proper dept. (IT?)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I also had too.

Honored Contributor

I seem to be having a sign in issue this last week on Chrome.  If I use Firefox I have no issues...so I do not know if it is Chrome or QVC's website causing the issue.  

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl

Thank you! So annoying!! 😡

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not....but this problem along with other glitches always intensify for me (using Safari) during the time they have the Q-Card offer popping up on sign in. 

I'm always so pleased to see that end. Yet again. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any issues.  I'm on my kindle.