Super Contributor

Re: sharon faetsch leaving qvc

@dimin wrote:

See ya shopping host.I won't think about or miss you. 

Wow. Woman Sad

It's not just her, it's any host leaving. I have no skin in the game. 

Trusted Contributor

Jacque Gonzalez is still trying to find her footing.  Lisa Robertson - it took a while but she seems to be doing well, and I like a lot of her products.  Albany Irvin went to Evine (IIRC) as a product representative, and Paul Deasy and Judy Crowell have left Evine and gone back to HSN.  Sharon could do what Kim Parrish or Laurie Shore have done:  become a product rep.  She would still be visible but the hours would be shorter.

New Contributor

Good for you Sharon-you will never regret spending more time with your children and family.  We will miss you and your happy personality.  Wish you all the very best!

Honored Contributor

Tune in now if you want to see Sharon one last time.  In half an hour, she'll be riding into the sunset.

Wow, Sharon is one of my favorites.  We will definitely miss her!  As a mom (although my 2 daughters are now married adults) I can totally understand spending time with the kids.  I was blessed enough to be able to be a stay at home mom.  The kids grow up so fast.  Enjoy every minute because, turn around twice and they are grown and out on their own.  

Wishing Sharon all the very best!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Her kids are adorable. I wish her the very best. 

Honored Contributor

in her last show, Sharon just pretty much announced that Alberti will be taking over as the primary host in the QVC Gourmet Shows that Sharon always use to host.  

Trusted Contributor

The whole family is as cute as a litlle button.

Occasional Visitor

I think we' all miss her. I'm sure QVC has a demanding schedule, especially since they've added Beauty and Q2. I would have been in tears, good for her for holding her composure.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am not going to try to psycho analyze the ‘real’ reason for Sharon’s departure from the Q.  I am just going to wish her the very best in this next chapter of her life. Her children are reaching that age when it is important for a parent to be more active in their lives so I wish them all the best.