Honored Contributor

Re: sharon faetsch leaving qvc

@jubilant wrote:

For those who choose not to believe her....why not just give her the benefit of the doubt?  I know many people who quit their jobs or got a part time job during their kids growing up years.  There are still some "authentic" people out there who speak the truth.....believe it or not!!!!

@jubilant-  Because of her wanting her fans to follow her, it only makes sense that she has plans for her career - in some capacity (as @Caaareful Shopper stated so well).   Why else would she ask everyone to follow her?  To give out mommy tips?  I don't think so.

I'm not putting her down in anyway whatsoever.  She is a nice, professional, and smart person and I wish her the best with her future plans!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal

I don't see Sharon wanting her fans to follow her as out of the ordinary.  She is still young. In no time her children will be grown. Sometime in the near (or even the distant) future...... keeping in touch may be of great benefit to her.  I see nothing wrong with keeping those doors open.  Also, she seems the kind of person that would want to give her fans a reason though she certainly wouldn't have to.

To me..... some of the posts here are just looking for reasons to call into truth everything some of these hosts say.  I admit, it irritates me.   

Respected Contributor

I've been watching Sharon all nite on Q2 Channel including Janes Shoe Shopping Show. Sharon is lovely, modern, professional, and a breath of fresh air. She will be sorely missed . She will definitely be leaving a void w/all the host features I just mentioned .
Honored Contributor

sharon.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.   Like minds...I was about to post the same thing, along with her post that she attached to her schedule:

F88CC904-35A5-4C6F-9F9A-14F9A71141F2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Thank you @sunshine45 and @Caaareful Shopper!  I just set my DVR to record her last show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Many former hosts have come back as vendor reps and I hope that Sharon considers that line of work.  I love seeing Lori Shore, Kim Parrish, Jonathan Redmond and others occasionally, as I truly do miss the hosts when they leave.

A vendor rep job keeps their foot in the door, so to speak, but isn’t as high-pressure as a host job.

I wish Sharon the very best of luck and have already ‘liked’ her new FB page.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

See ya shopping host.I won't think about or miss you. 

Super Contributor

@dimin wrote:

See ya shopping host.I won't think about or miss you. 

Wow. Woman Sad

Highlighted
Contributor

I agree.  QVC has certainly changed during the 2000s.  Used to have really good values and really good quality clothing...not the quality is down and the prices are through the roof!  Whatever happened to Dennis Basso!?  His coats used to be fabulous...not so much anymore.  I wish they would have kept Albany.  I only really watch Carolyn, Jill and sometimes Jane...really like them...don't get all effusive and "cutesy" about things or themselves.  I think QVC puts so many demands now on vendors and hosts, that it will be a revolving door from now on. Too bad.