Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: sharon faetsch leaving qvc

I will miss her, and I think she's a great host.

What an adorable picture of her family. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No one is going to say they are leaving because they hate working for the company.  Kids are a nice and convenient excuse for leaving.  I believe it more when they quit after having a baby and want to stay home and care for it.  Companies like Qvc probably are on the hosts about numbers and sales.  I can imagine it is stressful to deal with the vendors, competitive hosts and the company numbers.  When I worked part time in retail for little more than minimum wage it was unreal what they expected from you in sales.  

Honored Contributor

i always like her on here.  i'm glad women choose to have time with their kids,  too soon they grow and are gone.  looks like a really nice family.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy Sharon on the Q, but, certainly understand her reason! Wishing her,

http://animationsa2z.com/attachments/Image/goodluck/goodluck7.gif

Respected Contributor

I wish Sharon well. I liked watching her, especially on the Saturday Logo shows. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

No one is going to say they are leaving because they hate working for the company.  Kids are a nice and convenient excuse for leaving.  I believe it more when they quit after having a baby and want to stay home and care for it.  Companies like Qvc probably are on the hosts about numbers and sales.  I can imagine it is stressful to deal with the vendors, competitive hosts and the company numbers.  When I worked part time in retail for little more than minimum wage it was unreal what they expected from you in sales.  

Also, contract renewals are usually in December. (Q)

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo@You said everything that needed to be said and beautifully as usual.I really enjoy reading all of your posts...think I have told you that before but heck girl i really mean it.

Esteemed Contributor

It popped up on my fb.

I'm happy for her.....the pic that popped up on my fb was a family pic, it looks like her kids are still young.

Honored Contributor

I have always liked Sharon, and felt she was a good host. I certainly understand wanting to be home more with her children, as they are at a very active age where they are probably involved in lots of activities..

.And if you can afford to do it, then good for her...I wish her the Best and will check out her Facebook page occasionally....

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

former female hosts have said the reason was to spend more time with their family.....only to be seen on other tv ventures.......i wish her well.......

If she was going home to be a mom, she wouldn't be asking everyone to follow her on her personal facebook page.  She wants us to follow her for a reason.

Not to mention, in the past, Sharon made some pretty off-putting comments about social media and how she was too busy living her life to have time for it.  Now she wants people to follow her personal page?  I'll pass.