Respected Contributor

Re: sharon faetsch leaving qvc

@GenXmuse wrote:

She's a cutie for sure! It’s great she’s referred her fans to her personal Facebook. No need for it to mean anything beyond that. 

Just because she wants to spend more time with her kids doesn’t mean she won’t want to return to some line of work down the road. Good to keep your name and fans out there. 

@GenXmuse  Well said! Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back as a vendor/presenter.  Less hours.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

An excellent host making a wise decision. Family is so important. Sad to see such a good, no-nonsense host leaving the Q. We need more like Sharon. Will follow her on Facebook and am delighted she's willing to share her life with us. She's a professional and is keeping her options open for when she does return to the working world. Smart lady!

Sending best wishes for the Holiday Season from my home to the Faetsch Home. Know this will be the best gift to your family!

Enjoy the teenage years and their activities. It is an amazing ride! Keep writing and we'll keep reading your posts. Thanks for your fabulous presentations on QVC over the years, Sharon. You are a joy.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

It's the Number 1 reason people in the limelight give when they want to leave a job or position.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Sharon has done a wonderful job presenting LOGO and other fashions, too.

Sending hugs and wishes for the very best to Sharon and her nice family. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I am sorry to see her leave but totally understand her need to be with her children.  I can't believe they are 11 and 9 years old.  Time slips away and your children are little for such a short time.  I wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry to see her go, yet I feel so strongly that most people aren't aware of all that's involved in the host jobs on these networks.    The hours are much longer than we tend to think about, often they're required to be on call, and the energy level has to be high and strong when they're on-air.   Then, of course, there are the pressures to meet sales requirements...  and social media added so much negativity, some of it far darker than anything we could even try to color as being "constructive."   For those who have to be so constantly and nitpickingly judged, it can be exhausting and even heartbreaking -- for them and for their family and close friends.   The invitation to follow her on another Facebook page is pretty much standard for all those who have moved away from the Q.   She's a talented, vibrant, young woman who radiates warmth, her beautiful children will be lucky to have her around more often, and no doubt she will continue to pursue other interests, too.   I do wish her well.  Thanks for the information, @sunshine45!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

I'm sorry to see her go, yet I feel so strongly that most people aren't aware of all that's involved in the host jobs on these networks.    The hours are much longer than we tend to think about, often they're required to be on call, and the energy level has to be high and strong when they're on-air.   Then, of course, there are the pressures to meet sales requirements...  and social media added so much negativity, some of it far darker than anything we could even try to color as being "constructive."   For those who have to be so constantly and nitpickingly judged, it can be exhausting and even heartbreaking -- for them and for their family and close friends.   The invitation to follow her on another Facebook page is pretty much standard for all those who have moved away from the Q.   She's a talented, vibrant, young woman who radiates warmth, her beautiful children will be lucky to have her around more often, and no doubt she will continue to pursue other interests, too.   I do wish her well.  Thanks for the information, @sunshine45!

@dooBdoo
Thank you! You said exactly what I was thinking and  you did this beautifully

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Mlsg! 😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I had no idea she'd been with QVC for 15 years!!