Honored Contributor

sharon faetsch leaving qvc

[ Edited ]

just turned on qvc for a moment and it sounded like sharon faetsch is leaving qvc very soon? was anyone else watching the food show? it looked like david and valerie bertinelli were telling her they would miss her. she said her kids were so happy that they were going to be able to spend more time with her?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: sharon faetsch leaving qvc?

I tuned in at the same time...yes, that's what I heard too.

Honored Contributor

Re: sharon faetsch leaving qvc

yes, she just confirmed it on her qvc facebook page.     Sharon Faetsch QVC

So, if you missed the announcement that I just made on the air, here it is: After 15 years of being your Foodie Friend on QVC, I have decided to leave. At 11 and 9 years old, my kids certainly aren't getting any younger, and I want to spend more time just being a mom. QVC has been such a wonderful place to work and I will always remember the amazing time that I spent here. My last show will be on Wednesday, November 21st. This facebook account will stay with QVC, but I have another one at https://facebook.com/SharonFaetsch. Please follow me there so that we can continue to chat about food, fashion, and what's happening in the world! Thank you to all of you for being on the other side of the screen, and for being so kind to me for so many years!😘😘😘

sf.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

I love watching your gourmet food shows, but I certainly understand the importance of wanting to spend more time with your children, they grow up so fast.  You are a real joy to watch and will be missed..  Have fun with your kids and family

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for sharing this @sunshine45

Best of luck to Sharon and her family.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:
yes, she just confirmed it on her qvc facebook page.     Sharon Faetsch QVC

So, if you missed the announcement that I just made on the air, here it is: After 15 years of being your Foodie Friend on QVC, I have decided to leave. At 11 and 9 years old, my kids certainly aren't getting any younger, and I want to spend more time just being a mom. QVC has been such a wonderful place to work and I will always remember the amazing time that I spent here. My last show will be on Wednesday, November 21st. This facebook account will stay with QVC, but I have another one at https://facebook.com/SharonFaetsch. Please follow me there so that we can continue to chat about food, fashion, and what's happening in the world! Thank you to all of you for being on the other side of the screen, and for being so kind to me for so many years!😘😘😘

sf.jpg

What a lovely family..her daughter looks like her...enjoy your time w/your kids! I was fortunate that I got to be a SAHM...Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

former female hosts have said the reason was to spend more time with their family.....only to be seen on other tv ventures.......i wish her well.......

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

former female hosts have said the reason was to spend more time with their family.....only to be seen on other tv ventures.......i wish her well.......

If she was going home to be a mom, she wouldn't be asking everyone to follow her on her personal facebook page.  She wants us to follow her for a reason.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just turned on qvc for a moment and it sounded like sharon faetsch is leaving qvc very soon? was anyone else watching the food show? it looked like david and valerie bertinelli were telling her they would miss her. she said her kids were so happy that they were going to be able to spend more time with her?

I am happy for Sharon...I really enjoyed her presentations as she was always thorough and left you with few questions about a product...Wishing her and family all the best at whatever her next endeavor may be!

Honored Contributor

She's a cutie for sure! It’s great she’s referred her fans to her personal Facebook. No need for it to mean anything beyond that. 

Just because she wants to spend more time with her kids doesn’t mean she won’t want to return to some line of work down the road. Good to keep your name and fans out there.