Respected Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I think Megyn likes to make the story about her, so she likes to draw attention to herself instead of the issues she's covering.

I remember the GQ spread.

Bingo.

I have no problem with bareness either, but time and place are important. Her dress for this occasion is unprofessional IMO.

Respected Contributor

I found another picture. Is that a dress?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure the female hosts on FOX are told how to dress --- by men behind the scenes!!!!

Respected Contributor

Well, I guess they are expected to look FOX-Y.  :-)

Honored Contributor

I like Megyn and Fox but a few of the women need to tame it back.  It is so unprofessional.  Maybe with Ailes out now they feel more comfortable wearing even more revealing clothing.   Still you would think they would not rely on practically being nude for ratings when just use your brains and talent.  Greta does fine without sitting there naked.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

She looks like a hot mess...

Honored Contributor

I don't think it was the best choice of attire. Will have to see what she wears tonight.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I just took a look, OH THE HORROR! She's wearing a tight off the shoulder RED dress. So what?

Wrong person or wrong time, that wasn't the dress.

Honored Contributor

It's sad that Megyn isn't aware how inappropriate that top is. Is she really so naive there are unspoken rules of dress for women representing the press. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to other posters