Respected Contributor

I think Megyn likes to make the story about her, so she likes to draw attention to herself instead of the issues she's covering.

I remember the GQ spread.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Re: seriously, megyn?

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

Sorrynotsorry; that's inappropriate attire for something like this. 

Respected Contributor

Compared to the other get ups in the crowd, she looks pretty normal .

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

Ok, I just saw the picture, it does look like a swim suit.  What is she wearing?  Did she ever stand up?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I too, felt it was inappropriate.  I think she has worn that before, maybe?  Those types of revealing garments are certainly out-of-line for anyone on TV doing their job, I think it takes away from the professionality of the person wearing such clothing.  A passerby answering a question, is one thing; maybe 'date night', but not someone who is on TV day after day.

Even a crochet top would have solved the issue, in fact, would have been cute.

Don't understand people who feel the need to dress in that fashion; do they feel they still need more attention, even when they're on TV almost everyday?  HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - just my opinion.....  

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

Compared to the other get ups in the crowd, she looks pretty normal .

They are not broadcasting a serious political event to the country/the world; she was. You don't see that on BBC, German, French... anywhere else when it comes to being a professional in the arena.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

Sorrynotsorry; that's inappropriate attire for something like this. 

I didn't see her, and I really like her.  I think she's smart, classy and beautiful.  That being said, I do think the "bathing suit" top look is a bit inappropriate.  I don't mind if she wears sleeveless, but this is more than sleeveless.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

@sparklestar  Examples please!

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

really find her get up tonight at RNC unprofessional.  i want to throw her a shrug.  i'm speaking of megyn kelly.

OMG I totally agree.  We were watching last night and I said allowed, "What the heck does she have on?"  Then of course my husband and son had to pay closer attention.  It was totally inappropriate.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead