Honored Contributor

santas best brand....what is going on?

@Beth-QVC 

@Melvin-QVC 

@Wayne-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

et al........

can you let us know what is going on with the santas best brand and how they are honoring warranties?

santas best.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

Re: santas best brand....what is going on?

@sunshine45 

As shared previously, the direct supplier of Santa’s Best Christmas trees has changed. The new toll-free Customer Service phone number (888-551-1568) is now up and running. The new supplier is NOT honoring the warranty for prior purchases before 7/9/19, however, The Q will resolve the warranty issues for all those that purchased prior to 7/19/19.

Hope this information helps!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@sunshine45 

As shared previously, the direct supplier of Santa’s Best Christmas trees has changed. The new toll-free Customer Service phone number (888-551-1568) is now up and running. The new supplier is NOT honoring the warranty for prior purchases before 7/9/19, however, The Q will resolve the warranty issues for all those that purchased prior to 7/19/19.

Hope this information helps!

Beth QVC

thank you so much @Beth-QVC  for this confirmation!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein

Thank you for sharing this... I have had an issue with a defective tree since 12/2018.  I have been getting the run around from Santa's Best since January 2019.... numerous phone calls and emails... only to still have a defective tree sitting in it's box in my living room. Sooooo disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@beachluv wrote:

Thank you for sharing this... I have had an issue with a defective tree since 12/2018.  I have been getting the run around from Santa's Best since January 2019.... numerous phone calls and emails... only to still have a defective tree sitting in it's box in my living room. Sooooo disappointed.

@beachluv  did you contact qvc customer service or @Beth-QVC  via qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  beth has stated that purchases from then are being handled by qvc customer service and not santas best.

good luck.....hope you get a credit OR a new tree prior to the holidays!

Respected Contributor

DH and I bought one of their Christmas trees about 2 years ago.  The remote didn't work and we called them.  We had to prove we purchased it from QVC which we did by email.  They sent us a new remote and that one worked, BUT only for a small amount of time.

We ended up calling back and they said they could ship a new Christmas tree, but not until more were in stock AFTER Christmas.  We couldn't agree with that as it was in early December.

They finally said because of that they would send us a check by mail and we actually did get a check.

While they did what they said they would do, I would not ever buy another product from them.  Way too many problems with their merchandise.

Occasional Visitor

I bought this month a Santa:s Best 201 Function tree, which I have not opened after reading the blogs regarding the warranty issues.  Will this tree be covered by any warranty at all?  I am concerned because of all the low reviews from people who bought the trees months ago, evidently before the company was sold.  Is the tree covered by the new company?  Is it an old tree by Santa's Best that had the bad reviews or is it by the new company?  I want to return it if it will not be covered, before I even open it.  Thank you for your attention.  Love the tree as shown on QVC and hope your answer settles my mind.   

It appears that the new supplier of Santa's Best trees is not any better than the old company.  QVC was honoring warranties for people who bought trees prior to the switch in companies.  Will they honor the new one too?  My tree is not working properly and I have tried calling, emailing and filling out the form on Santa's Best website and no one gets back to you.  This tree is still under warranty and has not ever been used so this is extremely frustrating.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@SantasWorst wrote:

It appears that the new supplier of Santa's Best trees is not any better than the old company.  QVC was honoring warranties for people who bought trees prior to the switch in companies.  Will they honor the new one too?  My tree is not working properly and I have tried calling, emailing and filling out the form on Santa's Best website and no one gets back to you.  This tree is still under warranty and has not ever been used so this is extremely frustrating.  Thanks!

@SantasWorst 

contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com to see if they can help.