QVC Customer Care

Re: royal palace holding crisis meeting over meghans dad.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure the monarchy has been thru way worse than a bunch of losers like the Dutchess' family. I think, what little I know of it, that the Queen is a very strong woman who's dealt with lowlifes before and came out of it smiling. She dearly loves Harry and wants him to be . She'd take on this bunch, brush her gloves off and be done with them before allowing them to cause more trouble. JMO

Trusted Contributor

Back in the early 1990s, there were several scandals involving Ronald Ferguson, the father of Sarah Ferguson.  He was let go from more than job because of the scandals. 

That said, the Royal family usually remains silent, as talking about scandals seems to fan the flames, while ignoring them makes them die down.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Queenie should have let loose with a few pounds and had a background check done on the Markle family before she gave her permission for Harry to marry her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Oh, I thought you were talking about the wool rugs here which are or were great.....sorry 🤭

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I think the royal family has dealt with far worse problems than Meghan's family throughout history.  They've got this.

Yeah, like some of the crown jewels were stolen today.  Now that's serious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Would it be so hard for her to just call him and tell him she is doing well and happy and maybe call once a month and say hello.  I would definitely not say anything that he could use but just a superficial conversation.  I used to call my grandmother when she was alive and just talk about her.  I never wanted to burden her with my problems.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: crisis meeting meghans dad.

@chiclet wrote:

Would it be so hard for her to just call him and tell him she is doing well and happy and maybe call once a month and say hello.  I would definitely not say anything that he could use but just a superficial conversation.  I used to call my grandmother when she was alive and just talk about her.  I never wanted to burden her with my problems.  

IMO that would just give him more tabloid fodder.  He would claim she was being forced to keep quiet about how miserable she is.  Right up there with his "pained smile" claim.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

This is going to sound terrible, but I don't believe he ever had a heart attack.  I don't think he wanted to go to that wedding.  I think he had some sort of procedure that needed to be done in a non-emergency way, and used the whole stress/heart attack/surgery thing as his out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That 1/2 sister mysteriously dropped her broken ankle  car accident  spiel ,when the police had no accident report about it , and threatened to throw her boyfriend in the clink, for leaving the scene of an accident. These people are con artists. I don't think she ever had a broken ankle.

I read that no one was able to find any proof her Dad had open heart surgery/or bypass ,either