Respected Contributor

Re: royal palace holding crisis meeting over meghans dad.

@puttypiesmom wrote:

Unfortunately, reading about Megan's new dress, coat, shoes, hat or body language with the queen or with her husband will be the new normal until we breathe our last breath.  The new normal for all unless she divorces Harry and allows us to get back to watching someone else like Kim K.  And the drama with her dad, not far behind.  

Only if you choose for it to be. The only mentions I see of any of them is the endless fascination here on the Q boards. If you're interested in them, fine, read and speculate away. I have no trouble avoiding the "news". 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

Unfortunately, reading about Megan's new dress, coat, shoes, hat or body language with the queen or with her husband will be the new normal until we breathe our last breath.  The new normal for all unless she divorces Harry and allows us to get back to watching someone else like Kim K.  And the drama with her dad, not far behind.  

Only if you choose for it to be. The only mentions I see of any of them is the endless fascination here on the Q boards. If you're interested in them, fine, read and speculate away. I have no trouble avoiding the "news". 

@FrostyBabe1As soon as I turn on my computer, the news is there whether I'm on yahoo news or msn news.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@FrostyBabe1As soon as I turn on my computer, the news is there whether I'm on yahoo news or msn news.  

Yahoo is my homepage. I've changed my preferences so that I don't see any news about them, or any other "celebrity". You need to have a Yahoo account, but it can be done. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Valued Contributor

According  to Royal News Quinn invited them to spend summer in Balmoral.

Its honor to get invited there. So after all it’s not that bad. Everybody will survive.

Respected Contributor

@princesess wrote:

msn news.

fake news

Trusted Contributor

I always felt the Yahoo news of the day was going to be the big story in community chat.

Here's a little thing I learned.  There is no Queen of England.  The last official Queen of England was 300 years ago. 

So don't ever refer to the queen of England.  Because she doesn't exist Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Referring to Elizabeth as "Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith" gets awkward to say the least.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

It seems to me too many on here ,need to find something else to post about, the queen will handle this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Referring to Elizabeth as "Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith" gets awkward to say the least.

Yep.  I'm splat dead on the floor after that one.

You can see why calling her the Queen of England would annoy people.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They probably just want to meet and get on same page.  They might want to come up with a group response to media when questioned.  I am sure they know this is a free world and if someone wants to exercise free speech, that is the way it is.  Perhaps Meghan has some insight to the way he would respond.  I am sure it would be Meghan who would deal with him after they all agree on a plan of attach.  

Maybe they would secretly pay him off to be quiet, like "other people" in this world. Then there would repercussions if he broke agreement.  Who knows.  I doubt they would pay him off, but ya never know.  Family is such a dicey thing!  Family has always had it embarrassments.  Who could forget President Carters sister Ruth, and brother Billy.  Or President Clintons brother.  Then there was Martha Mitchell in the 70's calling from the bathroom leaking secrets, poor thing.

There was someone else who had an embarressing family member that was talking to media all the time with lies.  Name slips me now.  But I remember them always apologizing for their family.