Honored Contributor

Re: royal palace holding crisis meeting over meghans dad.

@faeriemoon wrote:

So glad she got away from those weirdos.  Best strategy:  Ignore them and everything they say.  Don't address any of it.

I so agree and also do not even click on a story about any of them so my click is not counted @faeriemoon.  Some of those things are counted with the hits to the stories.

Just all feeds the ego of some who want the exporsure.  I am not referring to the Royal Family but the inlaw/outlaws.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

On my page with all the posting subject headings it only says "royal palace holding crisis meeting over m"

I thought this was about Q's area rug vendor and was hoping they weren't going under Chapter 11 or something.

As far as the idiot father -- he is showing his stupidity to the entire world.  I would just let him run out of steam.  Sooner or later his 15 minutes will be up and the world will move on.  Who know?  Maybe Beyonce will get pregnant again or Kim will cut even more of her hair.

Honored Contributor

Mr. Markle is an American citizen living in Mexico who loves to give interviews and make insensitive statements concerning his daughter and her in-laws.

If we the public stop oohing and aahing over every little Meghan sighting then maybe he'll go away.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

So glad she got away from those weirdos.  Best strategy:  Ignore them and everything they say.  Don't address any of it.

I guess you can physically get away..but your family is always your family, perhaps unfortunately, but never the less....

Sad situation to watch unfold...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

and just what will they do about him?

There's always "off with his head" if he ever steps foot in England.  LOL!

Poster @dulwich (who is English) - what do you think they should do about him?  In my opinion they should just ignore him  and her half siblings.  The palace shouldn't stoop to even responding.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she needs to (Meghan) meet with him privately and say "just what do you want, what will make you happy".  If he has any Fatherly love for her at all and would be satisfied with a couple of calls and not tell him anything important just keep it general, so, he doesn't have any ammo to run to the press about maybe that would satisfy him.

Lot of Meghan haters in here and around the world, but, I wish they would just leave her alone. When she gets pregnant I hope she's not under all this stress. Poor woman.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Maybe she needs to (Meghan) meet with him privately and say "just what do you want, what will make you happy".  If he has any Fatherly love for her at all and would be satisfied with a couple of calls and not tell him anything important just keep it general, so, he doesn't have any ammo to run to the press about maybe that would satisfy him.

Lot of Meghan haters in here and around the world, but, I wish they would just leave her alone. When she gets pregnant I hope she's not under all this stress. Poor woman.

I think she should not even acknowledge that any of them exist.  I'm not sure if the father is as malicious as the others or if he is just a bumbling idiot.

Respected Contributor

The guy is a jerk.  They should just ignore him.

Esteemed Contributor

you can't fix stupid......