Honored Contributor
On 1/8/2015 cottonball said:

I actually prefer her gray hair.

Me too...plus I like the haircut much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Free2be said:

I've always liked her because she says what she thinks and her thoughts are based in reality rather than wishful thinking. She attended the same high school as my husband, a few years apart. Growing up in SLC non-Mormon and in a dysfunctional home would cause most people to have issues.

She looks very good. Glad she found a good surgeon who was able to take off some years without doing any harm.

Her thoughts are not based on reality. She falsely accused her own parents of molesting her and then later admitted it might have been false memory syndrome. She caused a lot of grief and pain within her own family with her outlandish allegations and she made sure she told the whole world about the abuse that never happened.

She also posted a photo of her bruised face recently and claimed (jokingly) that Bill Cosby assaulted her.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks fantastic gray and blonde.....I wonder who her plastic surgeon is. He/she sure did do a great job on her. I think that is the best plastic surgery I have ever seen. She looks so natural... nothing is inflated and over done. I am not a fan of Roseann but I think I am a fan of her surgeon.

Respected Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Cattitude said:

I've always liked her because she says what she thinks and her thoughts are based in reality rather than wishful thinking. She attended the same high school as my husband, a few years apart. Growing up in SLC non-Mormon and in a dysfunctional home would cause most people to have issues.

She looks very good. Glad she found a good surgeon who was able to take off some years without doing any harm.

Her thoughts are not based on reality. She falsely accused her own parents of molesting her and then later admitted it might have been false memory syndrome. She caused a lot of grief and pain within her own family with her outlandish allegations and she made sure she told the whole world about the abuse that never happened.

She also posted a photo of her bruised face recently and claimed (jokingly) that Bill Cosby assaulted her.

We all know she has had mental health issues. I mentioned that without going into detail. At the time she made the allegations, they seemed real to her. She says outrageous things to get peoples' attention. Seeing her world as it was and not as she wished must have been incredibly painful. jmho

Respected Contributor
On 1/8/2015 happy housewife said:

She looks good but she is still crass and low class.

Compared to who? Every life is relative, even yours.

Respected Contributor

She looks fabulous. Love the gray hair but the blonde is also nice, though I think the last one is a bit too light though it still looks nice. She resembles Judith Ripka quite a bit.

Valued Contributor

I read Cristela has been cancelled.

Honored Contributor

Com pared to societal norms.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the gray hair. The first blonde one looks good though.

Super Contributor

Com pared to societal norms.

She acts very low class and appears to be proud of it. Her disrespectful National Anthem "singing" is proof of that. I mean who does that? I suppose some people can relate and identify with her crudeness, cussing, and trashiness.