Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/13/15....with "news", spoilers,gossip

Still confused though, why would someone call Shannon's house phone to reach Vicki?

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Still confused though, why would someone call Shannon's house phone to reach Vicki?

no one called vicki at shannons house. brianna sent a text to vicki and asked her to call. i am not sure just exactly what the text was or how it was worded. vicki asked to use her landline.

someone else pointed out that when the housewives get a call on their cell phones they put it on speakerphone (not sure if that is a requirement or not). i guess vicki did not want the call on speakerphone so she asked to use a landline.

maybe brianna said she had something important to tell her and that she should call immediately?

remember later in the scene vicki was on her cell phone with her brother and they were both crying.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I remember one of the NY housewives said on a talk show that they are required to have their phones on speaker when filming.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think that Vicki staged her reaction to her mother's death. I think all people grieve differently and her behavior is just how she feels about it all. It's *her* mom, so of course the grief is 'about her' too.

I have a feeling that Tamra will be a hovering grandma.

Meghan is still annoying to me. The step-daughter is a total brat. I read here I think, that the mom's cancer isn't as severe as they are making it out to be? I think I read that ...

Heather, bleh. Braggert.

Poor Shannon, she needs some therapy or somethin'. I hope she's getting some help. I also hope this whole marriage drama wasn't just a 'hoax' for ratings. Not saying I hope it's true either. I just hope they're not embellishing the drama and reactions.
Contributor

How about getting a job? Shannon is so spoiled and quite boring

Honored Contributor

I also thought that Vicki's reaction was over the top. I read somewhere that she was asked if she wanted that piece of film to be included in the show and she said that she had given full access so she felt it should be. I did like the tribute that Bravo put together with several scenes that included her mom.

No matter what my feeling about Brooks, if during a time of grief my family member wanted him to be with her, I would like to think that I could put my feelings aside for that time. On the other hand if I wanted my SO to be with me, he would have been - even if that meant he stayed at a hotel and I joined him at night.

Shannon is clingy and whiny - both characteristics that I dislike immensely. I don't condone infidelity but I can see why David found someone else. If Shannon doesn't change, it will happen again. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I finally got caught up on the last two episdoes of RHOC.  

Meghan is terrible.  When she brought up Vicki's mom dying to her step daughter and telling her that made her think of her.  Ugh.  Definitely one of those people sticking a knife in your back while smiling to your face.  And on and on about what a great step mom she is.  Ugh.

I FF'd through the parts about Vicki's mom.  I just couldn't do it.

Shanon and her husband are a disgrace to put their dirty laundry out there with their kids on TV.  Him telling the kids what they've learned at therapy on what they should do with the kids and why mom is mad at me.   Thank goodness they have plenty of money because those kids are going to need therapy.  

Tamra's kid wanting to move back to OC.   Does his wife have a job?  I'm just thinking that here is a woman with kids and I assume a home and livlihood in No Cal, and now this mamma's boy wants to be back home, will she uproot her entire family and livlihood to move?  Unless Tamra is going to support them, because they will pay more for rent in a less than desireable neighborhood in OC than they would pay for a house payment where they live now.  I will be interested to see how that plays out.