Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/13/15....with "news", spoilers,gossip

@terrier3 wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

First of all, I want to say that I have lost both of my parents, my father was 58 and I was 21 when he died suddenly!  I am sure I may get some flack for my comments, but here goes!

I think Vicki was acting like a child last night, she is a grown woman and knows that people do not live forever, and she was very lucky to have had her mother for all those years.  It sounds as if her mother died very peacefully and did not suffer and that is something to be thankful for!  I think she was mostly playing for the camera last night and it really made me realize how self-centered she is!

I think her "scenes" were staged. They do that a lot.

Even so, she was acting as if her mother's death was all about HER. 

I found my beloved aunt...dead in bed. I hadn't brought a key and had to call the police to break down her side door (sounded like Vicki's brother). I too was screaming and hysterical - but not for ME. My aunt was only 76 and had many more years to live, IMO. She had some nagging illness, but nothing serious. I cried for HER life cut short, not for ME.

Vicki is one of the nastiest, most self centered people on TV, IMO.

DITTO.

Honored Contributor

Lip, I can't decide if Shannon's storyline is legit either.....

Frequent Contributor

Hooty...you will get NO flake from me about Vickies behavior. I agree with you 100%...I found her unwatchable and turned the sound down, went into the kitchen to get a snack and didn't continue watching until that storyline was completed.
Respected Contributor

What does Ryan do for a living? Tamra said in her show interview that she hopes her son steps up to be a father since he has had a bad past and they flashed back to 6 years ago on the show. I don't think he knows how to be a good man and father. Only time will tell.

Vicki was over the top on her acting. I see right through her. I respect that she is grieving but she knew her mother was elderly and she acted as if her mother would live forever. Brooks is a snake and doesn't even show much emotion to Vicki. He is using her.

Tamra said on What what Happens Live show that she knew about David's affair at the reunion but she kept her mouth shut when Andy asked her what she knows. That explains Shannon's erratic behavior towards Heather and Tamra last year. Perhaps there were rumors about David and Heather and Tamra knew. Shannon needs individual therapy.

I can't stand Meghan trying to act like that girls mother and to say she is a cool stepmom is ridiculous. She has no clue. Her husband treats her like a child and blamed her for them all missing the sunset on the beach for the photos. It wasn't her fault. He is too old for her.
Honored Contributor

I'm so over Shannon's histrionics. She's never going to forget about the affair because it's all she ever thinks or talks about. They should divorce because she will obviously never trust him again. She just drives me nuts anyway.

IMO Vicki's mom's passing away phone scene was staged. I can't stand Megan. I hope this is her first and last season!

Respected Contributor

ITA colliemom with all you said!

Honored Contributor

Can you imagine Vicki at that funeral?  She said she lifted her mom out of the casket and was sobbing.  I'm sorry but I can't believe at her age she can't get herself together over this.  Then when Shannon was giving her all those herbal supplements Vicki asked if they would bring her mom back.  Come on Vicki.

Respected Contributor

I am not going to judge Vicki,everyone reacts differently. I lost my Mother when I was pretty young, I did go to the  funeral home and ask to see her one last time. They advised me against it but I insisted. I remember a man rolling Mother out on a gurney still in her hospital gown. I do remember crying hysterically and lifting her up to hug her, and I was so upset that she was so cold. I wish I had never done that!

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps he is looking to be back on the show or go back to the gym. What does he actually do now for a job?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]